Wife?-11

Ava-

She looks at me then back a him. "I didn't think I would ever see you here again." She said. Her piercing blue eyes darted at him. I didn't know if I should introduce myself or keep my mouth shut. 

"Things changed" He said.  

" I can see" she said looking at me. I was oblivious to what was going on. How do they know each other? Was that his ex? So many questions swarmed through my mind at once. "My names Ava" I blurted. I had kind of a habit of not shutting the f**k up. 

" Steven this is your girlfriend?" She looks as if I was out of his league, like I wasn't worth being his girlfriend. I wonder what Steven was going to say. He seemed a bit quiet. "Friend of mines, nothing more."  Ouch! 

Why did that hurt more than it should?  "Just of friend of yours? Steven you don't even like blondes! This girl a crazy. She lost her cool for a second but regrouped herself quickly. 

"Who are you to tell me what I like?, I think it's best you leave now Angela." She looks at him with pleading eyes then sneers at me. " Just because were divorced now you like blondes is that it? - Angela do yourself a favor and leave."

"Divorce?" I said aloud. She rolls her eyes throwing up her hands. " I give up! I give up. How are you sitting with the most prominent man and didn't know he was married?" She questioned. I definitely felt my heart this time fall into my stomach. He was married? How dumb could I be? I didn't even research this guy. 

"Why didn't you tell me you were married?" I asked. I'm going to go Steven because you know what you were right blondes are dumb and useless. Have a nice life with your friend" She walks off and storms out of the restaurant. 

Steven-

As soon as she left I felt a huge weight lifted off my chest. It never crossed my mind that I would see Angela here. I stared at Ava as she looked down at her hands fiddling with her fingers. "I apologize if you were caught of guard." She stays quiet still staring at her lap. 

" I would like to leave, now" she finally spoke. I didn't understand, everything was fine. She didn't even acknowledge her food. " You didn't even take a bite yet, is it because of Angela?"  She  finally looks up at me. She cocks her head to the side. " Duh! why didn't you tell me you had a wife?" whispered trying not to be too loud.

Is she being serious right now. I absolutely didn't do anything wrong and she's being very salty. " Were not in any relationship so why would I tell you. Plus, your an idiot if you didn't know. "Were you living under a rock?"

She couldn't possible not know I was married we where everywhere. As much as me and Angela tried to keep it a secret word eventually got out. Every magazine wanted us front and center. I hated that sh!t. She was the model not me. 

"I wasn't living under a rock I just don't care for your marriage to have paid any attention"

"I sense your upset"

"No I just want to leave, like right now." She rose up from her seat exiting the restaurant. "What disrespect" 

I slapped a hundred down leaving the restaurant to find her outside standing up the tree. "Would you like to explain yourself? I said. 

She crossed her arms. "Nope, I just want to go home like now" I nodded unlocking the car door. I opened the door and watched her slid in, coming around I got in and starting the car.

A/N

Very short I know, but I'll do better I promised