The Fight and Leaving

A/N: I'm sorry I forgot the exceeds.

Natsu's POV

I push Lucy behind me saying "you got a problem Ice princess?!" Gray looks at me saying "demon, or should I say E.N.D., no wait, there are two of them." Lucy behind me tenses up. The crowd around us disperses as Gray walks forward. Lucy then yells "GIVE ME A WHIP AND SWORD!" Erza then requips a sword and whip and tosses it to her. Lucy catches it and tosses me the sword. I peck Lucy on the lips saying "do you know when?" She nods then I run forward. Gray makes an ice sword. We clash swords so I run behind Gray and lock his arms in front of him. Lucy takes her whip and whips it around his wrists.

I then look at freed and yell "FREED, RUNES NOW!" Freed nods and activates some runes around him after I run back to Lucy. The guild whispers around us then Juvia runs to Gray saying "Gray-sama! Why did you attack them?" Gray covers his eyes with his hair. I 'tsk' but then the runes start to freeze. The runes break and Gray charges at me. I block him with the sword then gramps yells "GRAY! STOP THIS AT ONCE!" I then yell to gramps "NICE SEEING YA GRAMPS, EVERYONE BUT IF THIS BASTARD IS DOING THIS THEN WE LEAVE!" I push Gray back and pick Lucy up and run as fast as I can.

I hear something next to me so I look over and see Jellal with Erza on his back. Jellal was using 'meteor'. Erza look at me and Lucy saying "why are you running away?!" Lucy explains what we told gramps about bloodlust and leaving. Erza hands Lucy a big bag. Jellal galnces at me saying "where will you go?" I grin saying "Luce's old mansion! No one has been there for along time." Erza nods saying "ok, in the bag is some supplies and a lacrima that can call the guild. It also has some medical supplies" I nod saying "thanks, come see us anytime except for Gray"

Lucy looks at Erza saying "Erza, Gray has the power to kill us. Its very important that he stays away from us" Erza and Jellal nod. The I say "tell everyone that we're sorry" they nod and turn around. I look at Lucy saying "how much farther is the mansion?" Lucy looks forward saying "about five minutes with this speed" I nod and run faster.

When we get there, I stop in front of the door. I set Lucy down and let her walk in first. I look up at the giant building. I look at Lucy as she gets tears in her eyes. I decide not to hug her but I say " lets go visit your parents graves"Lucy nods and grabs my hand then drags me. On the way there, I picked some fire lilies. When we get the graves I set the flowers on the graves. Lucy hugs me while crying. I smooth down her hair and say "It's alright, I'm here" Lucy looks up at me and kisses me. I kiss her back.