Weird

(A/N: I just now realized that I forgot about Gray)

Lucy's POV

Its been a week since Levy-chan's baby has been born. My pregnancy has been weird and crazy. The day after Levy-chan's twins were born, I was five months pregnant. The day after, three months pregnant. To Eight months pregnant then then to two months and so on. Its been crazy. Erza told me that she is three months pregnant and the same goes for Mira.

I wake up to being nine months pregnant. Natsu was happily snoring away. We were staying at Natsu's old house. It was perfect for us to stay in. It was in the forest where no one could find us. I sigh and slowly sit up. I look at Natsu. I sigh and shake him. "Natsu wake up. I need help getting up." He cracks an eye open and sees my stomach and sighs. "How many months is it this time?" I rub my stomach. "Nine months." Natsu sighs and rubs the back of his head as he sits up. "Alright, shower or not?" I look at him. "Shower I guess" "Alright" He picks me up bridal style then walks to the bathroom.

After a nice and long shower with Natsu, we get dressed. We slowly walked to the guild hand in hand. It was hard walking with the size of my swollen stomach. I stop and wince. "Something wrong Lucy?" I shake my head. "No, just a kick" Natsu puts a hand on my stomach and feels around. Then a strong kick appears under Natsu's hand. "Damn Lucy they have a strong kick." I wince after that kick. "Yeah, but it hurts." Natsu takes his hand off. "lets just get to the guild." I nod.

We walk into the guild. "Hey Lucy-san" I look down at Wendy. "Hi Wendy" Me, Natsu, and Wendy sit at a table where team Natsu sits. Erza, Gray, who has no memories of us and can't see our demon features, along with Happy and Carla were at the table. "Hey Natsu, Lucy" I wave at Erza. I slowly sit down while holding my lower back. "Ow, being nine months pregnant sucks." Wendy starts healing me. "Thanks Wendy" "I only took the pain away, however if you start feeling more pain, tell me right away" I tilt my head. "Thanks."

"So Gray, how are you feeling?" I ask Gray. He sighs and grabs his forehead. "I feel like I'm missing something" We all play along, well, Gray wasn't. Erza tilts her head. "Missing something?" Gray nods. "I don't know. I mean, Natsu and Lucy have been in the guild for a long time. So have I, since after the thing with Ur. Then how come I don't remember them?" I bite my lip and look at Erza, who was eating a strawberry cake that had onions on it, as she says. "Hmm, that is interesting. We should look into it." Gray sighs and shakes his head. "Maybe I'm just imagining things." Natsu puts a hand around my waist. "Maybe" I wince. "Wendy, I'm feeling more pain." Wendy snaps her head at me. "Natsu-san, take Lucy-san to the infirmary now!" the pain gets more intense. Natsu quickly picks me up and takes me to the infirmary. 

I get set down on the bed. Wendy rushes in. "Lucy-san, your giving birth right now" My jaw drops in shock while Natsu freezes and pales. "WHAT!?"