Mornings

Lucy's POV

I hear a baby crying. I groan and put a pillow over my head. "Your turn Natsu" He groans. "Fine" The bed creaks then a minute later the baby stops crying. The bed creaks and shifts. Natsu slams himself on the pillow. I fall asleep. Five minutes later, the baby cries again. I sigh. "Your turn Lucy" I groan. "Good bye sleep." Natsu mumbles an agreement. I yawn and get out of bed. I walk over to Nashi's room. I yawn as I get her out of the crib. I bounce her in my arms. "Shh, shh." The baby stops crying. I yawn then decide to let her sleep with us. I walk back to our room. I put Nashi on top of Natsu's chest and curl up next to him. Natsu puts Nashi in between us and pushes us together. I smile tiredly as Natsu snores instantly. I yawn and fall asleep.

I take a shower with Natsu. I was washing his hair for him as he struggles to stay awake. I yawn then rinse out his hair. Lucky for Natsu, there was a chair in the shower. I make Natsu sit on the chair. Natsu yawns, slumps forward and starts snoring. I wash my hair and body. After, I turn the shower off and dry Natsu off. I dry myself off then drag Natsu to the bedroom. I get dressed then force Natsu to get dressed. I dress Nashi up then we head to the guild.

Natsu lazily opens the guild doors. I hand Nashi to Mira. "Can you watch her for an hour or two?" "Why?" I sigh. "She's a weird one. She doesn't cry during the day but cries all night" Mira looks at my eyes. Black bags were under my eyes and I practically look like a zombie. Mira nods. "of course, you two can use the infirmary bed" "Thanks Mira" I pick Natsu up bridal style then slowly walk to the infirmary. I set him on the bed then climb on top of him. Natsu puts his arms around my waist and wraps his wings around us. I yawn as Natsu snores. I close my eyes and fall asleep.

Mira's POV

I look at Nashi, who is staring back.  Nashi giggles at me. I smile back. Does Nashi really keep Natsu and Lucy up all night? Erza walks up to me. "Where is Natsu and Lucy?" "In the infirmary sleeping" "is she that bad?" I shrug. "Can I hold Nashi?" I nod and hand Nashi to Erza. I sigh. "I'm going to check up on the two" Erza nods. "Alright" I walk to the infirmary. I open the door and smile. Natsu had his wings wrapped around Lucy. She had her arms wrapped around his neck and they had a peaceful smile on their faces. I giggle softly then walk out of the infirmary.