Conversations with Erza

Lucy's POV

I wake up on top of Natsu. I yawn and lay my head back on his chest. How long were we sleeping? Oh well. All I know is that its been five weeks since I gave birth to Nashi. "You awake now?" I lift my head and see Natsu grinning at me. I smile. "Yeah, I'm have to thank Mira for letting us sleep longer." Natsu pulls my head down and kisses the side. "Yeah, before this we were barely getting any sleep." I smile. "lets go get something to eat, then we go back to parenting" Natsu groans but nods. I climb off of him. Natsu slowly gets off of the bed. I grab his hand and then we walk out of the infirmary.

We sit on the barstools. I yawn as Mira comes over with Nashi. I smile as Nashi giggles at me. "Here Lucy, she's missed you two" I grab Nashi from her. "can we get something to eat Mira?" She nods. "Sure, give me a minute." She walks into the kitchen. "Hand me Nashi" I hand Nashi to Natsu. Nashi giggles. Erza sits on the stool next to me. "Can I ask you some questions Lucy?" I nod. "Of course" "First question, why did your appearance change?" "I have no idea" "Second question, who is this friend of yours?" Me and Natsu tense up.

"We don't know his real name so we call him Z. He knows a lot about demons. He is the one who sealed E.N.D. away. He also trained us." I partially lied. Natsu sighs in relief. Nashi giggles at his face. Natsu grins and starts making funny faces at Nashi. Me and Erza giggle. "You got a good one" I look at her. "Yeah, but what about Jellal?" Erza turns pink. "I don't know, he's wanted by the council and he's always on the lookout for Zeref." I sigh. "Why was he with you when you found us?" "I was on a mission then he showed up. Then I decided to search for you guys and he helped me" I smile. "Ah, maybe you should ask him out the next time you see him." Erza turns red. "D-d-d-date?" I nod. "I could help you with the outfit." Erza stutters. "R-r-r-r-really?" I smile. "Of course!" Erza smiles.