Valentines Day Special

Lucy's POV

"Is she waking up?" "Lucy can you hear me" "Mommy?" I groan. "Lucy?" I blink my eyes open. I yawn. "Can't I sleep in peace?" Natsu slumps down in relief. "Oh thank Mavis" I try to sit up but wince. I lay back down. "Hey, take it easy." Nashi bounces on the edge of the guild. "Mommy! I did it! I ran around the guild a hundred times!" I smile. "You did? Did you faint at the end?" Nashi blushes. I giggle while Natsu chuckles. "At least your alright. I'll get you a treat as a reward" "Thank you Daddy!" Nashi tackles Natsu, making him fall out of his chair. I giggle as Natsu grunts. "Watch it kiddo" I yawn. "What time is it?" Natsu slowly sits up with Nashi hanging off his neck. "Its Valentines Day. Gramps agreed to watch Nashi along with Asuka-chan and Levy's kids." I Rub my eyes. "What are you planning?" He smirks. "Spoilers" I giggle and shake my head. "Alright. Help me up" I reach out for him. Natsu grabs both of my hands with one of his, the other holding Nashi, and pulls me up.

After a shower, I get dressed. (Below)

I put on some light makeup and some pink lipstick

I put on some light makeup and some pink lipstick. I put on some pink heels. I left my hair down. My wings were a golden yellow again. I lock my apartment door and wait. In the blink of an eye, Natsu is standing in front of me. I giggle. He was wearing a black vest with a white shirt underneath. His usual scarf instead of a tie. He was wearing black dress pants and dress shoes. His red wings twitch. Natsu holds out a single white rose. "For you" I blink then take the rose smiling. "Why white?" Natsu grabs my hand. "Red is too clique. So I thought white" I kiss his cheek. "Thank you" He turns pink and looks away. "C-come on." My smile widens. "Ok!"

"Where are we going?" "Almost there" Natsu had blindfolded me then lead me somewhere. "Ok, here we are." Natsu takes the blindfold off. I blink then widen my eyes. Natsu blushes and rubs the back of his head. "I didn't think you'd want a fancy restaurant so I  set this up" I hug him. "Its perfect" Natsu smiles. It was a small picnic underneath the fully bloomed Cherry blossom tree. Natsu holds my hand. "come on" We walk over to it. We sit down. Natsu grabs some things from the picnic basket. "Did you make this?" Natsu sets everything out. "half of it. Mira made the other half." I smile.

After we eat, We walk to a spot Natsu calls his 'secret place.' "Dammit Natsu! Take off the blindfold!" "we're almost there calm down!" I cross my arms. "Fine" Silence falls among us besides the crunch of sticks and twigs. "There" Natsu takes the blindfold off. I gasp. Natsu chuckles. "I know right? I used to come here and think." "Its beautiful!" It was a Cliffside that looks over all of Magnolia. The sky was painted all sorts of different colors. Red, pink, yellow, blue, purple, and a faint green. "How?" We sit on the edge with our legs swinging off the edge. "Hmm? Oh, I found this place trying to look for Igneel." I hug him. "Thank you" "For what?" "Everything" Natsu chuckles. "Its nothing." I peck his lips. "I feel like I owe you one now" Natsu chuckles and kisses my cheek. "You owe me nothing. Lets just watch the sun set." We wrap an arm around each other's waist and watch the sun slowly go down.