Nashi's Nightmares and Stories

Lucy's POV

 We walk to our bedrooms. I sigh and plop down on the bed, face down. I feel my tail swing back and forth slowly. Nashi was in my parents old room for the night. I stretch out my wings then sigh when I hear then crack. I relax my wings and let them touch the ground. "Geeze Lucy, you ok? You seem stiff" I bury my face further into the sheets then grumble. "At least you don't give Nashi strength training. She's got your strength." I hear a laugh then the bed shifts, making me roll towards Natsu. I grunt as my cheek hits his thigh. "Yeah, but she's got your brains and your cuteness." I smile and turn to face him. "I guess." I sit up and take my hair out of a bun, because it was in one while training Nashi. I shake my head and plop into the soft pillows. Natsu turns me onto my back and plops down into my chest. "Careful! That hurt" "Sorry." He mumbles into my neck after climbing up. I wrap my wings around him as he wraps his tail around me. "Lucy?" "Hm?" I stroke the horns on his head. I hear him hold back a purr. "What aren't you telling me?" I freeze.

"I-" "MOMMY!" We both squeak and we both sit up to find Nashi, in her pajamas, while rubbing her eyes with tears flowing down. I hop off the bed and crouch in front of her. "Nightmares?" she nods. "Yeah, can you tell me a story?" I giggle. "Alright. Come join us in bed." I mouth to Natsu, 'I'll-tell-you-later' He rolls his eyes and nods. "Come on kiddo." I pick her up and walk back into bed then hand Nashi to Natsu. he puts her under the covers then I crawl under too. Nashi was now between us. "Alright, which one. Princess and the Dragon or the three little pigs?" "Princess and the Dragon." "Ok, get comfortable you two." I smile at their excited faces.

'Once there was a castle. The queen died and in the king's grief, he ignored their only daughter, the princess. He locked her in a tower until she was seventeen. It was ordered that when the princess turned eighteen, she would get married to the prince of another kingdom. However, a dragon climbed up the tower, after hearing her cries at night. The princess freaked out when she saw him but he calmed her down. He asked the princess, "Why are you crying?" The girl, still crying, answered. "I am getting to a man I don't know tomorrow. I want to marry who I love, not some stranger. I was locked up here since I was seven. Always being told that I will marry that prince" In her despair, she threw the crown out the window. The dragon offered her a deal. "What kind of deal?" The dragonish man smiles at her. "I'll help you run away if you become my friend." "Become...your friend?" The dragon nods. "I never had a friend, I have been very lonely since I was little. I have been told of friends but I never had one." "I'll be your friend! I never had one either!" "Ok! Lets run away now!" Then he grabbed her and flew them out of the window. That was the start of their adventures.'

I yawn then smile at the two pinkies sleeping. I kiss both of their foreheads. "Night" I turn off the lamp and fall asleep soon after.