Zeref's Plan

Zeref's POV (WOW THIS IS NEW!)

I look up and stand up from my chair. "Lord Zeref?" "Evacuate everyone. END has been revived." "But sir-" "Do as I say Yashia." "yes sir. B-but what about you?" I finger the bracelet sister gave me. "I'll solve this problem. No questions. Get everyone out, use the back entrance." She bows and rushes out of the room. I slowly walk out of bunker. I then see a streak of red and yellow land on the ground. I look at unconscious sister in END's hands. "Let sister go" "Hoh? What are you going to do about it, brother?" END hisses. He kisses Lucy's forehead and gently sets her against a tree. I narrow my eyes. "what did you do to sister?" "I simply sent her into some good dreams. Why do you care?" I tilt my head. "I care for my brother's mate. I can see why he chose her" I shrug. END grits his teeth. "You mean my mate. She's mine now" I raise an eyebrow but then I see Lucy twitch, signaling that she isn't sleeping.

"I shall kill you brother" END hisses. I then summon a book. "I'd like to see you try. I've been working on something like this happened." My magic flips the book pages back and forth. END catches fire and gets into a fighting stance. I smile. "This will also turn Brother and sister back to their human selves and you will be forever sealed." I see sister widen her eyes before close them. END charges forward but I simply dodge while whispering ancient words. I continue to dodge END's attacks. He roars in rage and manages to get his claws around my neck. I finish the spell and the book glows. END staggers back. Whispering words of denial. Then he runs and hugs sister before collapsing. Sister opens her eyes when he falls from hugging her. "Zeref? What did you do?" I close the book and then destroy it. "I destroyed END. You will faint here in a minute and when you wake up, you wont be demon anymore, Nashi will be an infant again with no memories of what happened." After that, sister smiles and says thank you before fainting. I smile and then walk over to them. "Lord Zeref?" I glance back and see a maid. "Take these two to their bedroom. I have business to attend to." She bows and I walk away.

(Next chapter will be longer and will be the final chapter.)