8. broken

• Dedicated to cameron smith

call me stupid, call me mad, call me wierd, call me bad.

ive been called names so many times in my life but now, im broken, nothing will fix me. 

right now im sitting curled up in the corner of my room, as far away from the door as possible, the truth is, im scared. terrified in fact. but i cant move, im almost rooted to the spot, tears are streaming doem my face like the waves in the sea. im hiding now. no one will find me untill i complete my plan, i cant say yet but it will be good, my revenge will be swift and sweet, no one will know its me, i will send them off my trail, i will also send messages to them. nothing anyone says will change my mind

i have my legs curled up to my chest, my hair is all over the place and im a mess. im only like this because cameron is at the door, hes asking me to tell him my plan and to let him in. i cant though otherwise i will be shattered, "sophie please let me in" cameron pleads, i cover my ears tightly with my hands in an attempt to drown out his pleads but its not working at all, i pull my covers over my head and try and get to sleep.

i eventually managed to go to sleep and woke up at around 10am, thats the most sleep ive had in ages and its made me feel much better. i get out of bed and have a long shower and change into some grey joggers and a plain black t-shirt, i look through my flat peeky hole (a/n ive always wanted to mention this!!) i love the peek hole because it lets me know if my enemys are there, or in this case cameron. 

hes gone, i feel relief flood through me. i look again just to make sure but something white caught my eye, i opened the door surrprised and picked it up, it was an envolope, i shut the door then curiously looked at the letter, finally after a few minutes i decided to open it, 

dear sophie,

its marlee from school, remember me, we used to be good friends in primary. well i was writing to ask if you wanted to meet up.when  i heard about what leah corey had done to you and i wanted to kill her, she has broken my best friend. well anyway we never saw each other in high school, i guess they dont know how to keep friends together! meet me at hollys caffe at 4 on tuesday and we can meet and chat.

lots of love and apologies, marlee carvis

me, sally and marlee used to be  best friends in primary, she was my other best friend from the care home, her mum was one of those bitches that cant be bothered looking after her and left her for 3 months locked in her room only coming in to give her bread and water. i hope my mum isnt like that. im going to find my mum even if i dont even know her name i have one thing not all care home kids have, i have a photo of my mum, she only looked around 18  if you look at the picture closely. i will find my mum, but if i cant i will have to do something to help fill my empty heart!

a/n please vote and comment