21. worried

after jason explained how he saved me and his family i was stuck wondering why the man wanted him, jason said that some things were better unsaid but if it affects me then i have the right to know! so he finally agreed to tell me the truth. "look sophie it all started when your mother got pregnant, we had no money so me and a friend started a gang, at first it was just fum but then we got too many people involved, my friend he wanted to do worse things like dealing drugs, but because of you i told my friend no and that i was going to leave the gang but he wouldn't let me so i told the police and he was arrested, sadly for me he has friends in the gang that agreed to get revenge, then my friend got relesed from prison because of lack of evidece, he vowed revenge and because we needed you to be safe we gave you up and my friend hasn't stoped trying to kill me, we've managed to avoid him all this time but we need to fac him otherwise he won't stop untill one of us is dead" he says sadly, "whats your friend called?" i ask curiously "his name is Jhon" jason replies "no way not Jhon Smith?" i ask nervously "yes why?" "thats my ex-fiancce's dad!" i shout standing up "oh god" he mutters dropping his head into his hands "i can talk to them" i mutter, "no no i can't let you be in danger" he mumbles into his hands "wait he knows in your daughter doesn't he?" i ask confused "yes he does" "then how come he never said anything?" i wonder aloud. "look sophie you need to stay away from him i don't want you to be in more danger than now!" jason shouts "i-i was just sayi-" he cuts he off "stay out of my problems!". i gather up my stuff and walk out the door faintly hearing jason apologising and coming after me.

******************

i run to cameron's house, i have a horrible feeling in the pit of my stomach, i ring the doorbell and wait for someone to answer. "oh hello sophie" Jhon smile's looking at me "hi" i mutter "ill just get cameron for you" he smiles kindly "no don't!" i say grabbing his arm "well what then?" he asks confused, "i need your help" i say hoping he will let me in "sure, come in" he smiles warmly. i sip my tea quietly, he sits opposite me on the sofa and smile's "are you in a gang?" i ask quietly, he look's at me suspiciously "no why ?" he asks looking at me carefully "are you trying to kill a man called jason?" i ask pressing him to talk "look im really busy i think you should leave" he says angerly "Jhon i know you want to kill my father jason!" i shout looking at him my body is shaking with anger "what the hell" i hear a familiar voice shout from the door i stop glaring at Jhon and look towards the door and spot cameron "Dad is this true?" he asks "no cam she's a freaking nutcase that thinks this bull is true" Jhon shouts glaring at me "sophie why?" cameron asks confused "cameron i never lost the baby i just gave them money to tell you that because i wanted to keep you happy!" i cry placing a hand over my stomach "f*ck cameron you got this b*tch pregnant! and some other sl*t, what's wrong with you?" Jhon shouts "sophie are you telling the truth i thought you stabbed yourself in the stomach?" he asks confused "no it was my chest, i missed all my organs though" i smile "dad are you in a gang?" cameron asks calmly "yes" Jhon smirks "and her dad need's to die! those stupid people i sent couldn't finish the job" Jhon shouts "why?" cameron asks his voice breaking "because he left the gang for her" he spits pointing at me "now i have to kill him" he smirk pulling a gun out from his pocket, Jhon storms out the house while i run after him crying and screaming. 

a/n please keep reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as always please

vote!!!!!!!!!!

comment!!!!!!!!!

and fan!!!!!!!!!!!!! also read my other books please!!!!!!!!!!! :)

p.s sorry its a short chappie!! (it's NOT finished!!!!!!!!!!)