12. i won't give up

I won't give up untill everything is gone, untill the last rose in a rose garden dies, then things will end i just hope everyone is alright in the end. 

im pacing backwards and forwards scared that leah and her little girl will be okay. maybe i shouldn't put my plan into action maybe i should just end it all , end all the pain thats built up inside of me, all the lies and hatred, just so its all over and i can finally rest in peace. stupid stupid sophie thats probably what she wants, my plan is going to hurt her so badly she wont ever want to wake up from her sleep, its going to surprise her so much that she wont be able to even say sorry, this will make her pay for everything. 

"shes just about to give birth, it will only be about 1 hour before you can see her" the nurse says, i get up and go to the coffee machine and make a latte, i sip the warm liquid letting me body relax, "sophie.." i hear a fimilliar voice whisper from behind me, i turn around and i am met by the most beautiful chocolatey brown eyes "cameron..." i whisper "im sorry soph" he says tears trickling down his face "why cam i thought i could trust you" i murmer. he cups my face and lifts my chin making my blue eyes look directly into his "i love you" he smiles, tears are still dripping down his face, he leans in and kisses me i kiss him back with everything in me all the emotions are pouring out of me, he wraps his arms around my waist and i put mine behind his neck, when we part for air he smiles "i love you to" i whisper still gripping his neck. we talk for ages about us and leah and before we know it leah is ready to see us. cameron grabs my hand and squeezes it lightly. we walk through the door and see leah lying on the bed with her baby wraped in her arms leah looks up and smiles but her smile falters when she sees our hands entertwined with each other the sad look is clear in her eyes although shes trying to hide it by smiling harder "look cameron this is our baby girl im calling her sophie after my only true best friend" she smiles looking at me "shes beautiful leah" cameron smiles, i walk over to leahs bed side "can i hold her?" i ask nervously "yeah" she laughs, i take sophie from her arms and cradle her in my arms, she fits in my arms perfectly its almost like we are made for each other , sophie has beautiful bright blue eyes that gaze up at me along with her wide gummy grin and sweet little giggles, her little button nose is shiny and a=her cheeks are plump but cute. i stroke her hand smiling, she grabs my pinkie finger and wraps her fingers around it, she laughs and shakes my pinkie like a rattle. i hand her back to leah and smile to myself thinking of the little baby. 

after we've visited leah cameron decides to take me somewhere nice, he blindfolds me with his school tie and sits me in his car, we start driving and im confused about where were going "cam where are we going!?" i giggle like a 12 year old getting her first kiss "somewhere special" he says i can just imagine him smiling when he said that. thank god he took me home to change first, im wearing a red and black maxi dress, some black wedges and a necklace with a blue dolphin on the end of it i also have matching earings and a bracelet. when we arrive he opens the door for me and undo's the blindfold and shows me a beautiful posh restraunt over looking the cliffs looking out to sea, the smell of fresh food and the sea fills my nose making me smile i can't help but jump up from the car and hug him "i love you cam" i laugh. we walk into the restraunt and a nice waiter comes up and takes out orders i decide to get some macceroni cheese and some orange juice while cameron gets roast beef and some lemonade theres a violinist playing with a band and all of a sudden he plays our song and cam starts singing 

When I look into your eyesIt's like watching the night skyOr a beautiful sunriseWell there's so much they holdAnd just like them old starsI see that you've come so farTo be right where you areHow old is your soul?

I won't give up on usEven if the skies get roughI'm giving you all my loveI'm still looking up

And when you're needing your spaceTo do some navigatingI'll be here patiently waitingTo see what you find

'Cause even the stars they burnSome even fall to the earthWe've got a lot to learnGod knows we're worth itNo, i won't give up

I don't wanna be someone who walks away so easilyI'm here to stay and make the difference that i can makeOur differences they do a lot to teach us how to use the tools and giftsWe got yeah we got a lot at stakeAnd in the end, you're still my friend at least we did intendFor us to work we didn't break, we didn't burnWe had to learn, how to bend without the world caving inI had to learn what i got, and what i'm notAnd who i am

I won't give up on usEven if the skies get roughI'm giving you all my loveI'm still looking upI'm still looking up

I won't give up (No I'm not) on us (Giving up)God knows i'm tough (I am tough), he knows (I am loved)We got a lot (We're alive) to learn (We are loved)God knows we're worth it (And we're worth it)

I won't give up on usEven if the skies get roughI'm giving you all my loveI'm still looking up

at the end of the song he kneels on one knee and pulls out a box, he opens it up and says "sophie marie you are the love of my life, will you do me the honer of being my wife?" he asks smiling hopefully, i cover my open mouth with my hands, shock surging through my body as the excitement fills my heart "yes yes yes!" i shout runing into his open arms, he places the ring on my finger and kisses me passionatly and all i can think of is how happy our lives are going to be, maybe everythings going to be alright! maybe i shouldn't give up no i won't give up!! 

a/n please comment, vote and keep on reading!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its NOT finished yet btw !!!