Chapter 3

(Murdoc's POV)

"Who did you love?" he asked. A question I hoped he'd never know the answer to.

"Not important."

"Do ya still love 'em?"

"... Yes, I do actually."

"Why won't you tell me? We could call them... Maybe I can help-" I cut him off.

"Get out."

"Please don't make me go back down there, that entire room is driving me insane!"

"I told ya, stop askin'! Now get out!" I shoved him out the door yelling at Cyborg to take him back down to his room. He looked so sad when I shoved him away. I know he means well, but he can't know. I leaned back in my chair, putting my feet up on the edge of a table. I played back to the song again, loving the sound of his voice singing my deepest thoughts.

He really was an idiot, but I guess I am too. I've given him so many hints throughout the years and he hasn't caught on to any. And at the same time I don't want him to know. For once in my life, I'm not really sure what I want. But I do know I want him. Even if that means he's trapped here, against his will.

I can't get that face out of my head. Every time I look at him I find another memorizing feature. I couldn't even look him in the eye when he came up. Those beautiful black, god like eyes, perfectly matching his stupid toothless grin. It was my fault. Everything was my fault. And as soon as he realizes it he'll leave like everyone else. I have to keep these thought out of my head...

I grabbed another bottle of who knows what, downing as much as I could before my throat could start to burn.

I can understand how 2D feels. He's probably bored out whatever's left of his mind. The only things left down there that could entertain him are his useless instruments. Ukulele, banjo, melodica... They all sound absolutely terrible unless it's him playing them.

The part about being lonely... Now that's something j can really relate to. I had no one here to talk to except for my radio and the robot, and she doesn't like to talk much. And the fact that I haven't had sex in who knows how long is driving me absolutely mad. But besides that, I should visit him. Maybe just not seeing him is making me more angry... I don't know.

Before I could make up my mind, I heard a crash come from outside.

I ran up to the ruff of the building, seeing the ship of pirates. Cyborg already had her guns aimed and was firing in all directions. Almost all guns were aimed at me. I dove under, missing the fire and ended up running down to the basement to check on 2D. The elevator ride down was slow and jerky, and it kept getting colder the lower I went, colder than normal. Stepping out of the elevator, I noticed a few inches of water flood in, and getting deeper the closer I got to 2D's room. Water flooded in under the crack of his door. I opened the door, which was a bad idea, and ended up completely flooding the basement, I couldn't touch the ground it got so deep, and with even more water flooding in.

The room was gone, not just destroyed or a single wall smashed in, no. The entire fucking room was missing, a huge bite was taken out of my island by that god damn stupid whale. I closed the door, trying to lock it shut before I swam to the elevator. I knew it would be useless to try and ride it up, so I opened the escape exit on the top. I could worry about 2D later, right now I need to get out of the basement before I drowned!

It took almost an hour for me to climb the elevator cable up to the roof, where the next exit was. I couldn't open one of the elevator doors by hand, are you stupid! Once I get out side, I'm true lay shocked.

The pirates are all dead, and the ship is gone. But the thing is, Russell's here... And so is Noodle, sitting right on top of his big fat bald head! Noodle and Cyborg just started at each other, but the only thing I could pay any attention to was what Russell was holding in his hand.

I ran down to the beach as fast as I could, almost jumping down the steps to the beach outside. Russell dropped the object onto the beach, and it gave off a small shriek of terror before hitting the ground. Stuart.

I ran faster over to 2D.

"What the bloody fucking hell happened!?" I screamed as I got closer to the group.

"Mudz, they found us!" 2D yelled excitedly. I hit the side of his head.

"I get that, but how!"

"We followed the pirates," Noodle said calmly. She continued to look at the robot. "Murdoc, why did you make another me?"

"Well... Uh... I'm still making music... And I needed a guitarist... Wait nevea mind that, fuckface, how 're you still alive?" I interrupted myself. It wasn't that I was scared of Noodle, no. I was scared of the gigantic monster we called Russell that acted like her bodyguard!

"We had to save Toochi from your evil whale!" Noodle said, a little more angry because of the animal. Russ just stayed there, silently.

"Well whatevea happened, my basement is completely demolished! Where do you think you're gonna sleep now?"

"Maybe in a normal room instead of a prison," Noodle interrupted him as he was about to speak. He didn't even talk, just shut his mouth and nodded at what she had said.

"I don't have another room for him to sleep in!"

"What about the couch?" he asked.

"Fine! Fine... You can stay on the couch. I don't even care anymore," I said, trying to get some space between us, and backing away slightly.

Noodle started to talk again, and Russell just smiled along, "Okay, now that that's settled, what did I miss?"

---------------------
Questions yet? Ask them here!