V

"Come on you guys, cut it out already, won't 'ya?" Lily sighed while the group walked over to the Pokemon Center.

"Not until Icee says sorry for shoving me just to wake me up!" Marcus grunted, crossing his arms in impatience.

"Well I'm not going to! You shouldn't have passed out in the first place!" Icee shoved Marcus into the wall before they got into their room.

"And there you go again! Stop pushing me!"

"How about you grow up and deal with it!"

"Will you both just give it a rest!?" Lily shouted, cupping her hands over her mouth at her short temper.

"Fine then, we'll settle it later" Icee stomped over to her bed and placed her bag on the floor. Azurill bounced onto the bed, gave a quick yawn, and fell asleep. "It didn't take long for Azurill to get tired, and he hasn't done anything all day!"

"Well that proves just how exhausting it is to hear you two bicker" Lily yawned, snuggling up next to Meowth and covering him with a blanket.

"We're not that bad, right Marcus?" Icee looked over to Marcus's bed, only to see him strung across the bed, snoring. "Why you...." Icee stomped over angrily, only to be blocked by Riolu.

"Ri-Riolu, Ri Ri!" Riolu growled, shocking Icee with his choice of tone.

"Don't worry Riolu, I wouldn't do anything to him" Icee rubbed Riolu's head and the little pokemon gave a cute smile, walking over to the bed and passing out alongside Marcus. -I had no idea Riolu could be so over-protective about Marcus. They must care for eachother very much- Icee smiled, letting out a loud yawn and throwing herself onto her bed.

"Ah, what a beautiful morning!" Lily said once she woke up.

"Meow, Meow" Meowth mewed in agreement, soaking in the sun over by the large window at the edge of the room. "Today we're going to get right to buisiness, right Icee?"

"Uh, yeah, buisiness. Wake up Marcus!" Icee pushed and pulled on Marcus's shirt, practically dragging him along the bed. "Come on, you can't still be tired from yesterday!"

"Just five more minutes..." Marcus mumbled, dozing off once again. Icee let out a growl of frustration and brought her right leg back.

"Get up you lazy bum!" She  kicked Marcus off the bed, waking him up instantly.

"Riolu!" Riolu darted over to Marcus's side and helped him up.

"What do yoou think you're doing!?" he yelled, punching Icee lightly in the side.

"You took too long to get up"

"Why I -aughta.."

-The stress must really be getting to them- Lily sighed, putting herself in between the two bickering trainers. "Can't we just battle Hazel and get this over with?"

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot all three of us wanted to battle" Icee gave a fake laugh, showing just how much she had forgotten about their challenge.

"Azu-Rill" Azurill shook his head, clearly disinterested.

"Well you two have fun then" Marcus grabbed his bag and began towards the door, only to be stopped by an aggrivated Icee.

"And where do you think you're going?"

"Well me and Riolu already beat Hazel, so we're gonna go check out the rest of the city" Marcus ducked under Icee's arm and darted out the door.

"Riolu, Ri!" Riolu waved goodbye and darted out to follow him.