lX

Icee followed Don through the forest, the trees and bushes thickening as they ventured further.

"We're almost there" Don said, parting some branches so Icee could come through.

"Where exactly are we going?" she asked impatiently. -We have to get that bag back, or the others will just leave without us-. She looked down at Azurill, who was happily bouncing over roots and branches.

"There's a large tree in the center of all these trees where the pokemon like to stay. If we go there, we might run into our theiving little Bulbasaur" Don said, stopping by a few trees up ahead. "We'll have to stay very quiet now; the pokemon aren't too far away now". Icee nodded, stopping behind him. There were some Pidgey and Caterpie running around in a little patch of grass that parted the trees to two separate sides, and were clearly enjoying themselves.

"They're all so cute!" Icee said happily, careful not to be too loud. Don looked at her and smiled.

"Yes, they are, aren't they". One of the Pidgey must have heard them, as it flew away along with the other two. The Caterpie weren't so hasty, though, and were still before deciding to climb up the trees and disappear.

"Ah, they heard us!" Icee pouted; it was fun watching pokemon playing so happily.

"Don't get upset, once we pass those bushes over there we'll be surrounded by lots of happy little pokemon" Don smiled, standing up once again. Icee followed excitedly, and Azurill bounced onto her shoulder. The trees generally became thinner and less common as they came across an even larger patch of grass. The large tree Don had been talking about was right smack in the middle of it all, and the whole place was surrounded by pokemon.

"This is amazing! I've never seen so many pokemon in one place!" Icee said gleefully. She went over to a nearby Pidgey and rubbed its head. "They're friendly too!". Azurill moved about reluctantly, eventually joining the other pokemon.

"Azu!" he yelled playfully. Icee looked over to where Don was, and was happy to know he was having just as good of a time. Leaves rustled in a nearby bush, and the pokemon went from happy and playful to frightened and scared. Azurill jumped to it's feet and began growling, and Icee strained her eyes to see what they were so afraid of.

"Come here, Icee" Don called from behind a seperate set of bushes. Icee ran over, grabbing Azurill and knealing down beside him.

"What happened? Is there a big pokemon coming?" she asked curiously.

"It's possible, but I think we've finally caught up with our little theif". Icee looked over towards the bush, and two vines pushed away the branches. It was true; Bulbasaur was the only pokemon to come through them. Something was wrong, though, as it was covered in scratches and bruises. The pokemon rushed over as soon as they realized it was Bulbasaur, and had continued with their playing.

"I guess they were all expecting something different to come through" Icee shrugged. She was expecting Azurill to jump back out and play, but the little pokemon continued to look suspicious and stay at her side. -That's right, we still have to get our bag back- Icee looked around, not noticing her bag anywhere.

"Well, we'll just have to figure out where that Bulbasaur put all our things" Don sighed, getting up. Icee followed suite; grabbing Azurill and making their way around all the commotion. Unknown to them, though, Bulbasaur had noticed and was following quietly. Icee separated branches and moved leaves, checking anywhere nearby where the Bulbasaur could have hidden her bag. It was tricky, though, as she had to be as quiet as possible to make sure none of the pokemon would notice. Azurill helped, using his tail to move the branches of short trees and bushes.