2

Edited•~

"Let's go!" Andy yelled once he saw me. "Okay, okay I'm coming." I chuckled. Mom has gone to work, so I had to lock up. My second day of school. I slip on my beanie, and Andy, and I walk to school, talking, and laughing. Once we get there I went with Andy to his locker, then he went with me to mine. We walked into class.

Our teacher wasn't here yet, which means we have to wait outside the class room. I would love to be sitting down right now actually, but no Mrs. King couldn't be here to let us in. "Well looks like they finally decided to show up." Andy said to himself. "Who?" I asked, being curious. "Them," he pointed to a group of boys.

One was extremely cute, brown straight hair, brown eyes, you can tell he's been out in the sun because he has a bit of a tan. Second one very cute indeed, he was tall, hair spiked up in the front, smile was gorgeous, but he always seemed to cover it, he was also wearing glasses so I really couldn't see his eyes. Third one, my jaw wanted to drop to the floor. Perfect tan skin, gorgeous brown curls, his eyes were dark brown, he was wearing a tank so you could see those arms.... mm those arms. Very hot indeed.. "Kellin!" Andy yelled. "Um, yeah?"

"Snap out of it." He searched my face for something. "What?" I asked. "Your pupils they're dilated... okay tell." he chuckled. "Tell what?" I asked. "Which on from that group has your pupils dilating?" he asked. "The... um...Mexican...one, but the one it's the long brown hair too." I smiled innocently.

"Ahh, so you like Vic, and you think Oliver is cute." Andy smirked. "That's their names? It fits." I chuckled. "Yep that's Vic, the tallest one is Austin, then the other one is Oliver. No one knows for sure about what their sexualities are yet.... we must find out though. You may have a chance with one of them." Andy smirked. I rolled my eyes, shook my head, and smiled. "Yeah right all of them are way too popular for me." I chuckled.

"Kellin, anybody would want to get with you, not gonna lie your hot, adorable, and cute, who doesn't want a guy like that?" he asked. "I don't know a lesbian?"

"But what if you could turn a lesbian straight, or bi?" he asked. "Then I guess lots of people would, but I'm not any of those things." I told him. "Boy, don't make me slap you." he said jokingly.

"I'm not my last boyfriends proved that." I shrugged. "Well they don't know what they're talking about, because lots of people would love to call you theirs." he said. "Whatever you say." I chuckled.

Fifteen minuets later, we are still standing out here. "Fuck it, lets go." Andy said. "Don't have to tell me twice, I'm tired of waiting." Andy and I got up, and started walking out the school. Other people, after seeing us followed. We are tired of waiting, they should have gotten a substitute, we don't want to wait until next hour. "Where to next giant?" I laughed. "Giant?" Andy asked chuckling.

"Yeah do you see how tiny I am compared to you?" I asked laughing. "You've got a point... shorty." He laughed. "Giant."

"Shorty." We laughed as we continued to walk. We walked out of the school, and left off to the park. "So that group with those guys, Vic, Austin, and um Oliver right?" I asked. "Yep, they are some of the only boys that haven't given me a problem." He chuckled. "Kellin!!" I heard my name being called from behind me. I turned around to see that girl Jenna running towards me.

I blocked my face as she stopped in front of me. "What's up buddy?" She put one of her arms around my shoulders. "You almost tackle me and you say that?" I ask. "Yeah." she laughed. A girl with dark brown hair, and one with half black half, blond hair came towards us. "Kellin, this is my girlfriend Taylor, and our best friend Melanie." She introduced. "Hi," I waved. "You guys wanna hang out with us for a while?" she asked. I looked at Andy and he shrugged his shoulders. "Sure."

We all started walking, we ended up at a table next to a small park, not far from the other one we were just at. Me and Melanie started talking, as Jenna, Taylor, and Andy got into a conversation. Melanie says, "So why aren't you with someone yet? You seem like you're a sweet guy."

"I don't know... I guess guys don't find me attractive." I told her. "Someone has to be looking at you at least. They just aren't saying anything because they're too scared to, or they aren't ready to come out." She said. Her phone started to ring, she sighed, and picked it up. "Yes?" she answered.

"No, Mama told Mike to do that... Yeah, before we all left for school this morning she told Mike to do the dishes when he got home since he didn't do them last night... We ditched, I saw you guys walking out too. Jenna's teacher never got there..... Alright see you later, bye." she hung up the phone. "I hate having brothers sometimes, I mean they are my half brothers but still." She chuckled. "So why are you single?" I asked. "Same reason that you have." she sighed. "What? You're gorgeous!"

"Pfft yeah right." she looked away as a blush crossed her face. "I'm serious, and anyone that has told you otherwise is a liar. It's that, or they don't have great taste. You'll find someone that'll make you feel beautiful." I told her. "Thanks Kellin." She smiled. "No problem." I smiled back. "So guys!" Andy yelled. "Yeah," we all replied. "So are we going back during second hour or ditching the whole day?" he asked. "What do you guys wanna do?" Jenna asked. "I'd rather have a chill day." Melanie said. "Same." I agreed. "Chill day it is!" Taylor yelled.

•~•

"So who's picking us up?" Melanie asked. "My brother." Jenna replied. "Oh okay." Melanie looked away smiled. After a few minuets of us waiting Jenna's brother got here. "If you want you can sit in the front Kellin." Jenna winked. What's with the wink? "Okay...." I trailed off. I got into the front seat, and shut the door. When I looked at who was driving I saw the cute guy from school. Oliver.

"Hi, I'm Oliver." he introduced him self. "K-Kellin." I smiled. Shit don't stutter! "New kid?" he asked. "Yeah," I nodded. "So what brings you here?" he asked. "My mom got a new job, so we had to move here." I told him. "That's cool." After he heard the door close he asked if everyone was in. After making sure that everyone was in, we drove off. On the way to Mine, and Andy's house we talked, and we talked, and we talked.

Oliver dropped Melanie off first then, he dropped Taylor off next it's me and Andy. "That band is amazing! I still wanna see them in concert." I said. "Maybe one day if they come we could go." Oliver suggested. "I'd love to." I smiled. "Kellin, what's you're number?" Jenna asked. "Um here.." I got a paper out, wrote my number on it, and gave it to her. "Thanks I'll be texting you." she smirked. "What's with the smirk?" I ask. "Oh no reason." I shrugged it off as Oliver drove onto Andy and I's street.

I directed him to my house than me and Andy got out. "Bye Kellin." Oliver said. "Bye." I said back. I shut the door, and he drove off. "You are so in love." Andy chuckled. "No I'm not." I laughed, "I just met him."

"You guys are going to end up getting together someday. Mark my words." I shook my head in disbelief. "Yeah right, what would a popular guy want with me?" I asked. "He talked to you first, that obviously says something." He said. "Whatever, I've gotta go." I walked up to my door. "Goodnight, and remember mark my words!" Andy yelled. "Goodnight, Andrew." I laugh and shake my head. I opened the door, to my house.

I walked in to see my mom at the table. "Kellin, we've gotta talk."

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

Hello gorgeous people! sorry it took me for everrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I was on writers block for a while but I figured it out. Hehe hope you guys like it so far! I love you my Darlings, thank you for being patient! byeeeee❤❤❤

Goal: 60 reads