13

Melanie gets her phone out, and quickly goes into her gallery and clicks on a video. I see Vic's face and I look away wanting to cry again. "Why are you showing me this?" I ask. "Just watch." I turn my attention back to the phone. She presses play. Vic is yelling at Oliver, and its surprisingly quiet throughout the cafeteria. The video starts off with, "I was on the verge..." My jaw dropped at his words. And few tears had fallen throughout the video as it played.

What if that was just a little act to put on in front of everyone? A little act to try and impress me. So, I could come crawling back. He probably didn't even notice I wasn't here today, and yelled at Oliver anyways. I'm so unloveable; unlikable. Vic is just too good to be true. "Kell, why are you crying?" she ask. "It's probably just fake." I say sniffling.

"I was there, Kells. None of that was fake. Vic was so angry, I promise you, if he could he would have punched Oliver if he weren't gonna get in trouble. He even cried last night man." Melanie says. "He did?" I ask. "Yes, and Vic doesn't cry. Ever. At least give him a chance to explain himself." She says. I look out my window looking up at the sky. Should I? I guess that wouldn't be fair to him. But im so angry and hurt! She did say he never cries. He hurt me so, so bad though. It would be the more mature thing to do I guess... I can at least let him explain himself.

"Okay, give me a couple days to pull myself back together." I say. Melody claps her hands and jumps in excitement. "Yay!!" she cheers. I snuggle back into my covers. "Lets start now, get up." She says. "What? No..." I say drawing out the 'o'.

"Yes, come on Kellers." She says. "Why??" I whine. "Because I'm not gonna sit her and let you waste away." she says. "Just let me stay in bed." I say. "No, I bet you haven't showered, or eaten. You need your strength, and you need to be clean because that's just gross." she says. "Oh and you need to get out of the house, so lets go hurry." she says.
"Wha-"

"No talk, just go!"

•~•

"Come on Kells," Melanie says getting out of the car. We came to the park. Why? I really don't know. I haven't even eaten anything yet, I'm not in the mood to either so it's not a loss. I get out of the car putting my headphones around my neck. "Why did we come here?" I ask. "You need fresh air." She says.

She's like the sister I never had. We started to walk the trail. I love nature. Especially, how trees just surround the place. We continue to walk. It ended up just being a comfortable silence. Leaving me to think.

Damn I miss him. I miss his warmth, and his kisses. His voice, his touch. I just miss him. Course I'm too unattractive. I don't fit his standards. I'll never be good enough for him. As we continue to walk I notice we're about to hit my tree. The tree where me and Vic first met. "Hey guys i'll catch up. I uh-- I wanna see something." I walk off and to the tree. They stop to see what I was doing. I looked at the tree, and I thought of him.

My heart sank. I wish I could fill this tree with happy memories that won't make me sad. "Hey," I see him walk out from behind the tree. "I didn't think you'd be here..." he trails off. I wanted to hug and kiss him, but I couldn't. My stomach dropped. My heart is broken into pieces. I can't. Tears filled my eyes once again. "No, what are you doing here?" I ask holding back a sob. "Please-" I started to back up.

"No." I cut him off. The tears burn my eyes, as they threaten to fall. "Please, Kellin. Please.." he begs. I look away and say, "Why?" I ask. "Can I please explain to you what actually happened? Please?" he begs. "Why?" I choke out a sob. "I need you to know... even if you don't want to be with me even more." He says.

"Fine, go on." he goes on to tell me about Oliver's plan, and how he didn't go along with it. How he yelled at him in the cafeteria. I still can't look at him. I can't breakdown in front of him again.

"You mean so much to me.... please don't let some stupid ass boy break us up. I seriously wanted you, and I still do. The only change in my feelings is that they've grown. They continue to everyday. Please give me another chance." he says. I don't know, what if it happens again. "I love you." he says. My eyes shoot up to him. "W-what?" I ask, looking him in the eyes.

"I love you, It's been half a year now. I've wanted to tell you that, but I decided I'd wait until today. The day it marked almost a year we've been together. Please don't let us go because of Oliver and his selfish ass. He only cares about himself and he doesn't seem to care who he hurts in the process. I don't care about him though, my only focus is you." He tells me. I feel a tear fall. I quickly wipe it away, I shook my head.

"If you need time to think, go ahead. If you don't want to be with me I understand. If you want to be with me please, don't make me go through this any longer cause all I want is you." He says.

"I do need time to think. Give me a week or two. I'll give you the answer then." I say, getting up. The tears were softly burning. "Where are you going?" Melanie ask. "Home," I answer grabbing my headphones from around my neck. "Want J to drive you?" She ask. "I want to walk. I need to think." I say putting in both my headphones and walking. As I walked I allowed myself to cry. Once out of sight I broke down, my knees gave out on me. I put my face in my hands.

Fuck fuck fuck!

•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+
Don't h8 meeeeeeee

Goal: 550