1

Edited •~

I walk through the halls of my new school. Ugh I hate going to a new school, it's like I have no one. Well I didn't really have anyone at my old school either... only my boyfriends friends. Well they are my ex's now. I'm not the cheating type I literally hate cheating.

I also hate being cheated on, and hurt. I go to my new locker, and put in the combination that was on my schedule. After opening it, I hear a bang, on the lockers, and someone sliding down. "Are you new?" it was a girl. Green hair, blue eyes, and she had a nose ring.

"Um.. yeah." This is so random. "Hello my name is Jenna, I know just about everyone in the school. I knew I didn't recognize you." She said cheerfully. "My name is Kellin." I got out everything I needed. "So Kellin since your new I will be helping you find your way around the place, and while we walk I will tell you something's about my self." I stood up slowly. I hate having a fucking bottom locker too!

"O-okay." I nodded. "So let me see whatcha got." she held out her hand. I guess she wants to see my schedule. I handed to her and she looked over it. "Well we have one class, and that is music. Okay so a little about my self, I'm lesbian, and I have a girlfriend her name is Taylor touch her, I kill you." She teased. "Well you won't have to worry about that, I'm not into girls, I'm gay." I said.

"Ooh, there's other gays here so you won't have to worry about being bullied." She assured. Well that's good. She walked me to my first class. I was here early so I just took a seat in the back. I hope there's at least one cute guy here.

A guy ran in, he was really tall, short hair, a nose, and lip rings, skinny jeans, and had a misfits shirt on. He had a pretty hot face, but he's not really what I'm going for. He sat next to me. The bell rang the minuet he got Into his seat. "Yes I fucking did it!" He cheered quietly. He looked over to me, but we didn't make eye contact. He stared at me a bit longer, but then turned his attention to the teacher. "Andrew no swearing." The teacher said to him. "It's Andy. I don't even know how you heard that." he huffed.

The teacher rolled her eyes then said, "Okay so we have a new student his name is Kee..llin Bostwick, Keellin my name is Mrs. King." How come everyone gets my name right but her, for a teacher she's dumb. "Keellin will you please stand up?" she asked. I stood up, "Its pronounced Kellin." I said smiling slightly. "Oh I'm sorry Kellin." she smiled, "So tell us a little bit about your self." I took a deep breath.

"I hate my last name so I would like to be called Kellin Quinn, instead of Bostwick. My favorite band for right now is Chelsea Grin." I sat down."Ooh what kind of band is that?" she asked. "You wouldn't want to listen to them, if you don't like the type of music I do." I told her. I heard a chuckle from next to me.

"Alright lets get on with the lesson shall we?" she asked, turning around. "What's up, I'm Andy." The guy from beside me said. "Nice I meet you."

"So just by you knowing, and liking Chelsea Grin, I take it you have great music taste." I nodded. "So do you mind gay people or....?" he asked trailing off. "Nah I don't mind. I am gay." I chuckled. "We will get along just fine then, oh and don't worry about any bullying for being gay if someone lays a finger on one of my people they will pay the price." he says. "So you're gay too?" I asked. "Mhm, I've got my eye on someone though, i'll tell you about him if we get close." He told me, and I nodded.

"Alright then."

"Where's you're schedule?" he asked. I pulled it out of my binder, "Here." He grabbed it, and read it. "Cool, we have most of the same classes." He handed the schedule back to me. "Thanks." I shoved it back into my binder, and payed attention to the teacher.

•~•

"So how do you get home?" Andy asked. "I walk, it's about a fifteen minuet walk from the school so there's no need for a bus." I told him. "Okay I'll walk with you until we have to split then." He says. "Alright that's cool."

As we walk, we talk. Just like we have ever since this morning. Our teachers are gonna split us up soon if we don't stop talking. Andy is actually really cool, we have a lot in common.

After we were done I realized Andy had walked me home. "Dude," I chuckled. "Yeah?" he answered. "This is my home." I told him motioning over to my house. "No way! We're neighbors!" he shouted. "Where do you live?" I asked. "Right there." He pointed to the house next to mine.

"That's awesome!" I smiled. I have made a friend! "Before you go, do you have a phone?" he asked. "Yesh, I do." I nodded. "You should give me you're number." he chuckled, pulling his phone out his back pocket. After giving him my phone number, we part ways. I went up to my door, and unlocked it.

"Mom?" I called out. "I'm here sweetie!" I walked into the kitchen. "How was you're first day?" she asked. "It was actually quite good, I made a friend." I chuckled. "Ooh, that's good! Are there any cute boys?" she asked. "God, mom, I'm not doing this today." I chuckled. "Come on, just answer the question." I rolled my eyes.

"I haven't really seen one yet." I sighed. "What about that boy I saw you walking with?" she questioned. "That's my friend I made today, and it's nothing like that." I told her. "Who knows, he may be the one you're suppose to be with."

"Nah, he has his eyes on someone else, and I'm searching." I say. "Awe okay, whatever, now go put you're backpack in your room, and lets go I'm hungry, and really in the mood for a burger." she chuckled. "A burger does sound delicious."

+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•

This is a remake, of a book I had on here sometime ago. I hope this goes smoother than the last here goes! I love you my Darlings!

Goal: 10 reads