15.06: The sequel

Yes you guessed it! Rori and Christian are making a comeback in the sequel. I have yet to figure out the detail of the new book but I can tell you I have the beginning chapters all carefully planned.

The title might be confusing but it will be explained later on in the story, don't you worry. Another thing I wanted to mention is that I will be writing two stories at the same time, something I haven't done before. The reason for this is because I've have too many ideas and I need to get them down. Christian has been in my head a lot lately so I thought it would be perfect to start to write a sequel considering where I left off in AURORA. The story is set 6 years later and everything has changed.

This is new book will be full of excitement, twists and turns. In the end I hope that I do entertain you and you'll love the characters as much as I do. I'm not bringing back ALL the characters- just that ones I feel are essential and obviously the ones you just can't bare to get rid of.

Here's a little snippet:

"Connor, where's the lamb?"

"Coming chef!"

"I needed it yesterday. Hurry up!"

"Yes chef, sorry chef." Connor shouted back. I quickly swiped my brow of sweat as I placed another plate in the serving area. He finally managed to plate up and got it served on time.

"Keep it up guys! Dinner service is almost finished. Push through and we'll be able to end on another good night!" I shouted above all the noises in my kitchen. It's always good to encourage your employees so they know what they're doing is worth the effort. I've tried to keep the morale in my kitchen up, and encourage my chefs. My journey to become the youngest head chef in New York has not been easy and I don't think the chefs under me need the kind of pressures I've had the last few years. If I create an upbeat atmosphere then I know the chefs will deliver the best, because I've given up too much for this restaurant.

I smiled as the last dish was sent out after the dinner rush had closed. "Great night once again chefs! Take the night off, I'll clean up the kitchen." I laughed as the cheer resonated around the hot kitchen.

-------------------------------------------------------

That's all folks!! Tune in to keep up with the lives of the high society people of Manhattan

Nia

Xx