Chapter 24

Part TwentyFour.

  Pulling her arms tighter around her girlfriend's neck Cheryl held tight as Kimberley stood up straighter, the water level falling to around their waists. Cheryl smiled as she felt her girlfriend's hands creeping up her back. Tugging playfully on the thin ties of her bikini the older girl whispered into her ear before kissing her neck gently.

  "Why did you put this back on....?"

  Cheryl leant her body away from her lover's, feeling the cool water fill the space between them, chilling her heated stomach. Kimberley let go of the now untied straps at her back before running her hands around her ribcage, slipping her thumbs under the triangular fabric covering her chest. Rather than untying the fabric at her neck Cheryl reached up, pulling the redundant bikini top over her head, discarding it to her side as she linked her hands behind Kimberley's neck.

  Kim smiled as the red and white stripes floated away, resting delicately on the surface of the water. She tightened her grip around the younger girls ribs, lowering them both neck deep into the pool. Cheryl's breath caught in her throat as she felt the cold water surround her exposed breasts, feeling her nipples harden at the sudden change in temperature. Pulling herself closer she rocked her hips, lifting her body slightly higher than Kimberley's.

  Kimberley moaned softly, Cheryl's nipples now rubbing against the skin on her chest, just above her bikini, their breasts fitting together like a puzzle. She tilted her head as the brunette sucked hungrily at her earlobe, her slow breaths tickling in her ear. Slipping her hand into the back of her bikini bottoms Kim nibbled lightly against the skin on Cheryl's naked shoulder. Keeping one hand inside the back of Cheryl's briefs she lovingly rubbed along her thigh, hooking her hand behind her knee as she pulled the younger girl as close as possible.

  Feeling increasingly aroused Cheryl leaned back slightly, bodies still touching. Staring into her girlfriend's eyes she slowly combed her fingers through her long hair, brushing it away from her face as she linked her hands  together, pulling Kim into a lingering kiss. Running her tongue briefly along the roof of her mouth Cheryl's stomach flipped as she felt Kimberley moan into her mouth.

  Kimberley kissed back, her own tongue battling for dominance, sucking against Cheryl's lower lip. Pulling away Kim pushed them both through the water, grabbing at the edge of the pool to steady themselves. Kissing her again Kim pressed herself against her girlfriend, trapping her between the warmth of her body and the coolness of the tiled wall. Cheryl moaned, rolling her head backwards to rest against the ledge, exposing her tanned neck. Kim took advantage, latching her lips onto the damp skin, her hands caressing her body, coming to rest at her hips, her fingers twisting in the thin laces of her swimwear. Sucking passionately on the tight skin across her collar bone Kim pulled roughly on the laces, undoing the knots instantly. The material remained in place briefly, before Kim slid her hand around Cheryl's thigh, hooking her fingers under the fabric between her legs, pulling it away.

  Cheryl gripped Kimberley's shoulders tightly as she felt her soft fingers teasing her, rubbing across her, teasing her already swollen clit. Removing her body weight from Cheryl, Kim leant back, pushing her hand between them, brushing past her trimmed hair as she cupped her throbbing mound, her other hand caressing her breast, rubbing across her nipple firmly. Feeling a throb between her own legs as Cheryl moaned loudly she slowly pushed her fingers into her. Hooking her fingers forwards she massaged her inner walls, pumping steadily into her as she felt her muscles tighten.

  Cheryl stretched her arms out, gripping to the edge of the pool as her arousal grew. Arching her back more she pushed her breasts further towards Kim, moaning as she felt her warm lips wrap around her nipple. Her body bucked violently as the orgasm swept over her, her body slamming back into the tiled wall. Her body trembled as she clamped around Kim's fingers, feeling her continue to stroke her insides, prolonging her intense orgasm.

  Feeling her muscles finally relax Kim slowly removed her fingers, smiling as the action caused her body to spasm again. Rubbing their noses together Cheryl slid herself down the cool tiles, submerging herself to her chin as she controlled her breathing.

  "That..." she beamed "was amazing."

  Kim grinned back at her, looking down at her naked body.

  "You..." she kissed her gently "are amazing."