This is it ?

Okay, so, I will try my best to redo this chapter but it might be bad because the first one was really good so....
-------------------------------------------------------

I woke up with the sun in my eyes. Who opened my curtains? however I was too tired and annoyed to think about it so I instead closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep. Twenty minutes later I remained with my eyes closed, yet wide awake. I threw my covers off of myself in frustration, knowing myself all to well to know that I wouldn't fall asleep again, at least, not now. I started to fix my blankets when I heard something fall. I panicked, knowing the sound of my phone falling and immediately looking for it. I just got the screen fixed, all I need is for it to break again.

After minutes of searching I finally found it under my bed. Face down. That was never a good sign. As I reached to get it, I prayed that the bumper was enough to keep the phone from breaking. It's moments like these when I curse myself for not buying a case. As soon as I reached far enough to grab my phone I slowly slid it out, as if I could break it by moving it to fast. When I finally had it in my grip I cautiously flipped it over. I winced as I closed my eyes before I could see the screen. Yes, my phone was that important to me.

As I opened my eyes s I sighed in relief as I saw the un-cracked glass. I closed my eyes for a moment with my phone In my hand, trying to slow my racing heartbeat.

"Hey jay, someone wants to talk to you" I heard someone say through he other side of the door. I opened my eyes and stood up to open the door. I opened it and expected to see Elle's face, but instead I faced the four boys on a screen. I widened my eyes as I took in what was happening. I just woke up, they are looking at me, this is a face time. I quickly reached over to a random bed sheet on the floor and draped it over my head.

"Oooooo I'm a ghoooost" I said waving my hand around and trying to get away with not showing my face to them. I heard laughter coming from the tablet and I walked over to it with what limited vision I had through the blanket.

"C'mon you looked scary enough with our morning face" Elle said. I chuckled as I heard Michael come to my defense.

"Well I thought she looked pretty cute." He said. I threw the blanket off in time to see him widen his eyes in disbelief.

"Did I really just say that??" He asked.

"Yes mate, and now your blushing" Calum said patting Michael on the back as Michael covered his face with his hands, clearly embarrassed. I looked at Luke who's face displayed nothing but anger. He tried to hide it but I saw it, nonetheless.

"So your show !! It's today !!" Ashton said happily.

"I'm really excited for you guys" Luke added.

"Now, we've picked out 3 songs for you guys to do that we think will impress whoever shows up" Calum said. The last part he said under his breath, so all I heard was whoever...... And then the rest was to quiet. I shrugged, not really interested in what he said.

"Ooh ! What songs ?" Elle said.

"Okay, so we have picked therapy, by all time low, sorry by Justin Bieber, and set fire to the rain by Adele." Michael said, finally recovered from his state of embarrassment. I tried to his my laugh but my chuckle might have slipped.

"Hey uh, just... Try to forget that?" He asked.

"No. Thank you for the complement, I thought it was adorable" I said grinning. He smiled and Luke bumped his elbow to Michaels head while stretching. Somehow, part of me knew that it wasn't a mistake.

"Oy mate watch it!" Michael said rubbing the side of his head. I laughed at 'oy' and his accent sounded pretty weird in that sentence.

"God dammit it's like my mouth hates me today" he said. Elle laughed and nodded.