Chapter 22

"AHHHHH!" Hayley screamed as everyone went downstairs to the kitchen to find George on the floor.

"NO, NOT GEORGE." Beau said as she starter weeping and crying her eyes out. Everyone gave her some space as the ambulance took George's body away. "What am i going to do?" Beau asks.

"I don't know but we will work it out, okay?" Prada says as she hugs Beau and takes her to class. After all the classes have finished, everyone goes to Chi Omega to talk about who the killer is.

"I think it's you Beau." Victoria says.

"How can you be so sure? And also, why would i kill my boyfriend of 3 months?!" Beau shouts.

"There is only 7 of us here, i think one of us is the killer." Hayley says.

"How would you know?" Asks Terri.

"Just guessing." Said Hayley.

"The term ends in two weeks from today, we need to find out who this killer is, before the two weeks approach us." Victoria says.

"Right, i'm going to cook dinner, Ronnie help me." Prada says as her and Ronnie walk into the kitchen, and start to make homemade pepperoni pizza.

"Are they dating or what?" Beau says.

"Yeah." Hayley said. "They have been dating since Bailey died." Later on, everyone sits down at the dining table, there are two huge pizzas, that Prada and Ronnie made, and everyone takes 2 slices each which leaves 2 slices on there own.

"Anyone want them last two slices?" Chandler asks.

"I'll have one." Victoria says as she takes one slice and puts it on her blue plate.

"Anyone want it?" Chandler says as everyone ignores his question. "Okay i'll take it." Chandler takes the slice and eats it. After everyone eats, Beau decides to play a game with everyone.

"We are all going to play 21 dares, the game is simple, someone will start with either saying one two or three numbers, you can only say up to 3 numbers, who ever says 21 has to pick truth, which is someone will ask a question and you have to answer truthfully, kiss where you kiss someone, situation where we give you a situation and you choose which is best and obviously dare, who's playing?" Beau asks. Hayley, Ronnie, Chandler, Beau and Prada play 21 dares. Victoria and Terri go to the living room and continue watching PLL.

"Right i'll go first, 1 2 3" Hayley says.

"4 5" Beau says.

"6 7 8" Prada says.

"9" Ronnie says.

"10 11 12" Chandler says.

"13" Hayley says.

"14 15" Beau says.

"16 17" Prada says.

"18 19." Ronnie says.

"20" Chandler says.

"Really? Okay, 21." Hayley says.

"Okay truth, dare, kiss or situation." Beau says.

"Okay, situation." Hayley says.

"Okay if you had to choose 3 of us here to get out of a fire, who would you choose." Prada says.

"Um, i would save you two girls and Terri." Hayley says.

"Okay good, now Hayley start." Prada says.

" 1 2" Hayley says.

" 3 4 5" Beau says.

"6 7 8" Prada says.

"9" Ronnie says.

"10 11 12" Chandler says.

"13 14 15" Hayley says.

"16 17" Beau says.

"18 19 20." Prada says.

"21, right i choose truth." Ronnie says.

"Okay i want to ask this question. Who are you in love with?" Terri asks.

"I thought you weren't playing." Beau says.

"I only want to ask this question, Ronnie who are you in love with?" Terri says. Ronnie is too speechless to say anything.

"No one." Ronnie says as Terri and Prada both have shocked faces.

"See i knew you were cheating on me with Prada!!!" Terri shouts as she storms out of Chi Omega.

"You cheated on me with Terri! You prick." Prada says as she slaps Ronnie and chases after Terri.

"Well that was unexpected." Beau says. Prada catches up with Terri to apologise.

"Terri i'm so-"

"It's fine, you didn't know about us, he told me to keep it secret, but just tell me one thing, when did he get with you?" Terri asks.

"The day after Bailey died." Prada says as Terri starts crying.

"He got with me the day before Bailey died." Terri says as she runs off.