Chapter 1

My name is Bailey, Bailey Mink. I'm 18 years old and i'm moving college. I went to Hassenbrook College but i found it boring and left. I'm now attending Georgian High College. My mother went to Georgian High before, she is working somewhere abroad now, she left when i was seven years old, i don't remember much of her. I lived with my dad, Rhys Mink. He works at a grocery store near Hassenbrook. He doesn't want me to go to Georgian High.

"Why do you have to leave Hassenbrook? You loved it there" Said Rhys.

"I wanted to go to a more sophisticated school" Said Bailey.

"You just want to be like your mother" Rhys said sternly.

"Maybe i do! I haven't seen my mother since she left! When will i see her?"

"When your ready!"

"I am ready Rhys!"

"Don't even start calling me that! You call me Dad!"

"Whatever, Rhys."

Rhys dropped Bailey off at Georgian High. Bailey said her goodbyes and left with her bright green suitcase. She signed into her college and got into her dorm room. She unpacked until her roommate walked in.

"Excuse me? Who are you?" Said this girl with long blond hair.

"I'm Bailey, your roommate! You must be Hayley?"

"Yes i am, its nice to be sharing a room with you!"

"Same here" said Bailey.

"So what classes are you taking?" Said Hayley.

"I'm taking Science, Photography, Performing Arts, Maths and Literature."

"Oh my god, i'm taking all of those classes too!" Said Hayley excitedly.

"That's great! At least i have someone in all my classes!"

"Are you going to join a sorority?" Asked Hayley.

"I wasn't going too, but are you?"

"No, but there was a little rumour i heard about one particular sorority." Whispered Hayley. "It's called Chi Omega, apparently 3 years ago a girl named Sunshine Samuels wanted to join the sorority but she had a disability of some sort, she strolled in and asked the girls if she could join. They said no, then the next day, she went there again and there was this person in a doctor like outfit, suffocated her and killed her."

"Oh my god!" Said Bailey, feeling quite scared.

"I came to this sorority to find out the truth, want to join?" Asked Hayley.

"I'm not sure"

"Well when you know when your sure, tell me. I'm going to the coffee shop, want anything?" Asked Hayley.

"Can you get me a Latte please?"

"Alright" Said Hayley as she walks out.

Who killed Sunshine? Why would anyone kill Sunshine? Was it one of those girls who said no? Everything was too confused for Bailey, she wanted to know who done this. So she agreed to go on this adventure with Hayley.

"Are you a 100 percent sure you want to join me?" Asked Hayley as she gives Bailey her latte.

"A 101 percent sure, but we need to do something first" Said Bailey.

"What's that?" Asked Hayley.

"We have to join Chi Omega" Suggested Bailey.

"As much fun that sounds, i'm not sure. Do you think we could pull it off?" Said Hayley.

"I guarantee we could" Said Bailey.