Chapter 10

Bailey and Ronnie go on another date the next night, they are going ice skating. Ronnie picks Bailey up at 5 and set off! They go to counter and get wristbands and get their skates.

"Your skates look more comfortable than mine!" Said Ronnie.

"Mine are quite comfortable actual-"

"Who is that?" Ronnie interrupted as he points to a person in a blue devil costume staring at Ronnie and Bailey, the person put their skates on and went onto the rink, Bailey&Ronnie followed on and started skating. Bailey was a natural and skated past everyone fast! Ronnie however, he held onto the sides and eventually got on the rink, then suddenly, The Devil came behind Ronnie and pushed his head onto the ice causing him to fall and pass out, The Devil got away before Bailey approached Ronnie. Bailey shouted for help and two Paramedic-Skaters picked him up and took him to the chairs, Ronnie wouldn't wake up, Bailey was in tears, she thought Ronnie was going to die. Bailey calls Hayley for help.

"Hayley?" Bailey said quickly.

"Bailey Mink! Hows your-"

"Come to the ice rink now." Bailey interrupted.

"Why, what's happened?" Said Hayley as she silently starts to panic.

"Ronnie hit his head on the ice and he is unconscious."

"Okay, where is it?" Bailey tells Hayley the address and Hayley makes her way over there, however Ronnie still won't wake up.

"Ronnie, i know you can't hear me. But i want to say i love you, i want you to wake up and tell me you love me and tell me that i'm beautiful-"

"I love you." Ronnie said with a little mumble. "And your beautiful."

"Ronnie! I love you too and your handsome!" Said Bailey as she kisses Ronnie and he starts to wake up. "The paramedic said you should have an ice pack to your head, it will help."

"Thank you babe." Said Ronnie as he places the ice pack to his head, a couple minutes later, Hayley arrives.

"Hey y'all! How you Ron?" Asked Hayley.

"I'm fine thank you." Said Ronnie.

"He woke up a minute after i called you." Said Bailey.

"At least your alive!" Said Hayley with a big smile.

"Yeah, and i get to stay with my hot girlfriend and her cute best friend!" Said Ronnie as he winks at Hayley. Bailey was quite confused with what Ronnie just said, why did he call Hayley cute?!? Bailey pretended not to hear.

"Right, i assumed Ronnie drove right? I got here by taxi so i'll drive and Ronnie sits in the back with Bailey, deal?"

"Deal." Said Bailey and Ronnie. Hayley drove Bailey and Ronnie home, Ronnie went back to Gamma Gamma and the girls went back to Chi Omega to find another murder has been committed.

"Where have you girls been?" Asked Prada.

"I went on a date with my boyfriend and he had an injury and i called Hayley to drive us home, why what has happened?" Asked Bailey.

"Fatty committed suicide." Said Prada.

"What, Piper?" Said Hayley.

"Yeah, she wrote a letter to Beau and gave it to her saying how Beau still hadn't decided about her next 'minion' and before you know it she jumped out her window and died about 20 minutes ago." Prada explained.

"I'm going to bed." Said Bailey as she goes upstairs, Bailey goes onto her bed to find a letter, it was from Piper, it said:

Dear Baily,

I know you probably don't like me but i want to tell you a secret, Clair is alive and helping the devil, i know this because Clair has been texting me and telling me everything, keep this note safe and don't show anyone, not even Hayley. Also someone in the house is the Devil's Commander, you need to figure it out because Clair wouldn't tell me anymore. But just do one favour for me, Run.

Piper

Bailey felt scared and shocked, mostly because she spelt her name wrong. Could Clair also be someone killing everyone besides the devil? Who was the commander? Should Bailey tell Hayley? There were some questions that need to be answered. Bailey then went downstairs to find all the Gamma Gamma boys crying on the sofas.

"What's a matter boys?" Shouted Bailey. She then see's Ronnie, "Baby, what's a matter?"

"Two boys from Gamma Gamma have been stabbed, Joe and Zachary."

"Oh no, Hayley's boy. Where is Hayley?"

"She is crying in the kitchen." Says Ronnie as he sniffs. Bailey walks into the kitchen to find Hayley crying in the corner.

"Babe!" Says Bailey as she hugs Hayley and gives her a load of tissues.

"I'll be fin-"

"I know, but you'll have me, you can also meet someone else!" After Bailey and Hayley feel better, everybody gathers in the living room. And they a gunshot is heard and it shot Gale in the head, it came from the living room window, everybody starts to panics and run outside the building and upstairs!