Chapter 27 Finale!

Your probably wondering, who is the devil? Most people are already and there are the four of us left. Who is it? It's me. Chandler George Reagan.

Your probably wondering, why would Chandler do this? Well, it was a plan which I have been planning for years. It all started when my mother died, as soon as my mother died most of my high school friends teased me, they were Adrian, Gale, Cal, Marc, Zachary, Joe and Ronnie. I only killed these people because they all bullied me in high school, they then apologised and I convinced them all to join Gamma Gamma, they all went along and joined with me, when I met Beau and George. I liked Beau she was hot! Then when George got with her, I was jealous, so I killed him. I kept Beau alive because I just liked her too much. I also liked Prada but not Jimmy Choo. I dated her for a while and I thought, hey let's kill her! Your also wondering, Why would I get McKenzie to help me? Well first, she's my cousin and two, I know she's good with all the medical stuff. So yeah! I killed all the others for fun, Simone is my step mom, my mom died when I was younger. So now you know my story, I'm going to stop killing. Yes I do love the point of death but really, I'm stopping.

Goodbye...

Thank you everyone who read Little Screamers from the start! I know this wasn't a good ending as Scream Queens was but I just want to make it quick so I can start other books! I want to thank you guys for being supportive and nice with the book and I am glad to announce I 'might' start another Little Screamers book. If you have any advice to give me, message me or comment here! Thank you all! See you soon Xoxoxox