Chapter 23

Why is Ronnie playing with girls heads? Is he the devil? We will have to find out. Everyone sits down for an intervention at Chi Omega.

"Right guys, its the end of term party next week and all the 6 sororities and 3 fraternities are going to be there. The Sororities are; Chi Omega, Gamma Gamma, Gamma Delta, Chi Delta, Gamma Omega and Kappa Omega. The fraternities are; Kappa Gamma, Sigma Psi and Bones Gate. That means there will be a lot of  boys and, girls. Also the theme is Animals, so yeah. Get your costumes ready." Beau says.

"I'm just going to have the same costume as last years." Prada says.

"What the sexy mouse?" Victoria said.

"I was going to go as a merm-"

"No you don't Hayley! I'm always the mermaid!" Beau says.

"Okay, i'll be a lion, geez." Hayley says.

"I'll probably be a shark like last year." Victoria says.

"I am definitely going to be a cat!" Terri says.

"The way the costume works, about 30% of girls go as Sexy Mouses, 20% go as Cats, 10% go as lions and the other 40% go as something which isn't even an animal!" Beau says. "The boys? They just go as something stupid or they just wear jeans and a shirt." Beau says.

"That is quite true." Prada says.

"Where is this party again?" Hayley asks.

"Oh, it's here this year. Last year it was at Gamma Gamma, so we are next in line for the party." Beau says.

"Hopefully i don't get killed like Jimmy Choo did at the pledge party." Prada says.

"But it won't be like that, Jimmy Choo was just an unlucky minion to die at that party, she was in that toilet." Beau says and she points at the toilets. "We girls haven't been there since, apart from the people that didn't come to the party and just wanted to join."

"You didn't tell them?" Hayley said.

"Was i suppose too?" Beau asks.

"Well if someone died in there, yes, tell them." Hayley said as she walks out of the living room and into the kitchen.

"What is her problem?" Beau asks.

"I don't know ask her." Prada suggests.

"Right, i will." Beau says as she walks into the kitchen to find Hayley making homemade tomato soup. "Just what do you think your doing? Everyone hasn't eaten!" Beau says.

"Well you know i don't like the Chinese that you order at 9 o clock at night, so i'm making my own dinner for myself. Hope that is okay with you." Hayley says with sarcasm.

"Whatever." Beau says as she walks over to Hayley and pushes her recipe book on the floor.

"Your one bitch Beau Grey." Hayley said.

"Oh, maybe I am." Beau said as she walks down the hallway.