Darkiplier *REQUESTED*

I don't own the pic and i know it's not CP but deal with it bruh,also listen to go to sleep by Eminem while reading this*

How you meet 

You were walk through the park, at night. You were bored and decided it's a nice night to walk around. It was currently winter, so there were lights on the trees and it was just really festive. (10/10 describing Ashley) You smiled and cuddled your coat, looking around. You continued down the snowy path, ignoring all the couples who were either kissing (ew) or holding hands (double ew). You brushed the snow off a bench, sitting down. After a few seconds, you heard screams. You turned to your left, where the screams were. Bodies were falling and blood was covering the once pure white snow. (this is detailed damn, I deserve a cookie) You quickly got up, trying to find out what exactly was happening. You felt a knife at your throat (jeff the killer much?) and widened your eyes, daring not to move or even breathe. "I suppose I can let you die..Or I can torture you through time..", you heard a quiet, raspy voice behind you and felt the blade leave your throat. You went to turn around, but you were too late. Whoever it was, was already gone. 

Meeting again

It's been about a month since the incident, but you still thought about it every day. You found out from the news about 21 people were killed, but you survived. You also learned that people are beginning to call him Dark, because he attacked at night, but he reminded you of Markiplier, so you decided to refer to him as Darkiplier. (I'm giggling) You sat back in your chair, trying to find out what he meant by "torture you through time". Was he stalking you? Was he going to eventually kill you? What the fuck did he mean? You sighed, maybe it was best you didn't know. You glanced at the clock, 8:45 pm. You grabbed the remote, putting on ridiculousness. About halfway through the show, you heard a window open. You immediately jumped up, looking around for something to use as a weapon. You grabbed a baseball bat that was conveniently laying around. You raised it and walked down the hall, since that's where you heard the window open from. You saw a shadow run into your bedroom, making you slowly follow. You heard drawers opening and closing, and you silently crept into the room. Darkiplier. You went to swing down, but he caught the bat with his hand. "Nice try, Y/N", he said and smirked, ripping the bat away. He walked over and looked at you,"I'm glad I kept you alive". He then climbed back out the window and you glanced at the drawers. He fucking went through your bra and panties drawer! (I'm giggling again)