Meeting another CP

Thanks to @randomlol14!

Homicidal Liu

You walked into Slender Mansion, holding Liu's hand tightly. He wanted you to meet his brother, Jeff. As in, Jeff the Killer. "He isn't gonna hurt me..is he?..", you asked and Liu smiled, shaking his head. "N-yes. Sully, shut up", he told his counterpart, walking into the kitchen. "Jeff", Liu spoke and the killer turned around. Holy shit, did he look bad. "He-, oh this is Y/N. Right?", he asked and walked over, making you hide behind Liu. "Yes, she's a bit shy", he covered for you and pushed you in front of him gently. At the end of the day, you and Jeff were best friends.

Sonic. Exe

You walked into slender mansion, quite confident. Sonic promised he wouldn't let anything happen to you, so you were keeping him to his promise. He was taking you to meet someone named Smile. He's apparently a dog. "SMILE", Sonic called out and you heard nails click against the  floor. A dog with a huge smile walked over and sat in front of you two, wagging his tail. No wonder they call him that. You knelt down and pet the dog gently, making him close his eyes in contentment. At the end of the day, Sonic had to literally drag you out of the mansion.

Lost Silver

Silver teleported you two to the mansion, telling you he wanted you to meet someone by the name of Glitchy Red, or just Red. "H-he's sorta mean..", Silver warned you and you two went into the manor, as he went upstairs. "Stay t-there", he told you and you nodded. After about 5 minutes, he came back down with someone you assumed was Red. "Hey", Red waved slightly and you returned the gesture. Silver looked between you two, pouting slightly. "G-get along", he whined and you giggled. "Alright", you spent the rest of the day talking to Red and Silver.

Dr. Smiley

You hid behind Devin as he brought you into the mansion, wanting you to meet his nurse. You were a bit jealous, as his nurse was female, but he assured you he wasn't interested in her. He brought you to his 'office' and you saw a woman knelt down, cleaning his tools. "Hello..", you muttered and she stood, looking at you. "Hello!", she smiled and waved, which you didn't return. Devine saw you were uncomfortable, so after 10 minutes, he brought you home. "I'm sorry, I thought you two would've gotten along.."

Offenderman

Offender brought you to Slender Mansion, to meet his brother, Slendy. As in, the slenderman. You two walked in and up some steps, before going into a room, well, office. "Hello", Slender 'looked' at you and held out his hand. You took it gently and shook it. "Hello", you smiled and he stood. "What are you two doing here?", he asked and offender shrugged. "I wanted you to meet my girlfriend, Y/N", he replied and Slender nodded to his question. "She's a nice girl", he must've read your mind. "I know"

Darkiplier (short ;-;)

Dark brought you to the mansion, smirking. "You're gonna love EJ..well, not in that way I hope", he muttered the last part and looked around. "EYELESS", he yelled and a few minutes later, a dude with a blue and black mask wandered in. "You must be Y/N, Dark never shuts up about you", EJ chuckled and Dark glared. "Shut up"