New Dimension twice..?

The Votes Are....

Laurance- 2

Aphmau-1

Garroth-1

Jin__Cena-1

and #Laurmau shall happen and join the team named....

#KILLZANE

ok lets get this started

Laurance Point f view

yes!! one more point until I get a kiss :D ok time to make garroth laugh >:D ''im gonna use the music of my people that is related to final fantasy'' *gets a banjo and plays it* ''how is this related to final fantasy?'' Garroth says, I place a cloud block ''Cloud'' everyone laughs an YES!!!! BEST VICTORY EVER! heh now come here aphmau <3

Aphmau Point of view

UGH! I have to kiss Laurance! NOO! I hear laurance saying ''where are you aphmoo?'' UGH I hate that name! but! I made a deal....I have to come with him and garroth to our dimension. I said ''in the trees below the platform'' I waved to let him see what tree and he found me....and I said''HURRY UP!! PLEASE!!'' and laurance teased me by saying ''oh? cant wait for my lips?'' I slaped him and said''DONT.SAY.THAT.AGAIN.'' and he said ''but the deal (:'' ''fine.......'' and we kissed for about....hmm...5 seconds? and I called for garroth and when we were suppose to go to minecraft diaries it messed up..like always... and this world was called'' super minecraft...'' I started tearing up because 't-this is where my friends and I used to liv-'' and I heard a familiar voice that said ''HEY! who stands by the door of the halls?!'' I knew that voice it was..''Kiana!'' and kiana was shocked that I knew her name but does not know me..wow kiana ''HEY how do YOU know my NAME??!!'' kiana said ''well if you don't remember me I am lady thor?''(sky and jin and barney and ross were here sorry I forgot to put them when they were about to leave) I said, ''a-aphmau?'' kiana said VERY SUPRISED but not too surprised..hmmmm..''yeah and why are you ontop of a rock.. spider girl >:D'' I said,heh her nickname ''its really you!! and she hugs me very..VERY tight I said while couldn't breath ''I..am..about...to..die..if..you...don't ...get..off...me'' and she gets of me and I can breath again! I said ''where are the few? '' she says sady that the few had left because I wasn't there...and for some reason I was teleporting somewhere and I took everyone with me for some reason and I was in a dimension named....'the forbidden bandit dimension'...

YEAH! my OC is coming in next chapter! and the OC named Kiana was from 'Aarmau_is_LIFE' and if you wanna make a OC go check out this chapter named 'OMG' or I maybe changed it to 'OC character'

SEE YA!