Mod mod world part 3/DO NOT LAUGH

OH SNAP theres a part 3 and a do not laugh!have a great day and keep on moving fluffs!

Tommys Pov(surprise)

while I was playing with megan(saur) I saw who I did not believe I saw.I SAW APHMAU!! I think she did not see me so I tackled her and hugged her at the same time ''APHMAU!!! YOUR BACK!! and she replied with ''omg tommy nice to meet you and yeah im back well kinda'' I said curiously ''what do you mean by 'kinda'?'' she said ''well SOME PEOPLE follow me here'' points at these people I don't know and for some reason I said ''STRANGER ALERT!!'' aphmau tried to calm me down and I couldn't control myself until...I saw 4 boys and they were wearing what pirates would wear....OMG DID SHE TRAVEL A DIMENSION?!? and I think aphmau read my mind and said ''tommy I didn't have time to tell you and mobzilla and polly,but im a dimension jumper'' I was excited my 'mom' was a dimension jumper but I was confused with the people behind her so I asked her ''who are these people mom?'' and I swear I saw blonde haired guy and brown haired guy surprised and started asking her questions like crazy ''are you a mother?!!'' said that brown haired guy ''who is the husband??!'' said blonde guy,then my my exploded when I heard them both say ''lord aphmau why didn't you tell us this?!'' and I didn't know I was thinking out loud and I said ''wait,my mom is a dimension jumper and a lord?!'' the kids that wore pirate things said aswell ''and she be our captain aswell'' ''mom,who are these people and what are their names?!'' well this blonde haired person is garroth my head guard and the brown haired guy is laurance my second in command,these kids are the goonies their names are, Jasper *points at jasper* , Kunzite *Points at kunzite* , Alexander *points at alexander* and, Pyre *points at pyre*. now I have to get the goonies to pirate isles,and my guards to phoniex drop and I have to go sooo see ya before she teleported to a dimension I touched her arm and I teleported aswell.....

Aphmau Pov

when I said to tommy ''I have to go sooo see ya'' he touched my arm and we all got teleported to NOT home again but into my favorite dimension....Do not laugh

Skys Pov(SUPRISES 4 LIFE)

while I was waiting for Jess to join the game I heard a poof and there she was but with other people so I said ''Jess did you just bring fans to our game?'' and she replied with ''no these are my friends but just let them play this game for only once please?!'' and I agreed it WAS kinda boring,just playing with 4 people soo I counted the people and I spoke to them what was their name and laurance said ''why did you call aphmau Jess?'' heh,they didn't know her like I do so I said ''DUH,its her real name!'' then I saw laurance go up to aphmau and probably ask her what her REAL NAME was...

Authors Note:

Who do you guys want me to add? you can ONLY PICK 3!!

#Jinbop

#Thatguybarney

#House_Owner

#Okwardindustries

:3 well BYE!