Gravity falls + Explanation why I didn't upload sooner

* I am not doing the drawings since you know, it would take 3 months to do all of the characters so I would just describe them! THERE IS SO MUCH CHARACTERS!! + I think it is going to be more than 1,500 words.... well you finally get a super duper long chapter! xD * Edit: I just noticed there was 2 lunas! Well then... I am going to change one of the lunas name to Lun!

Aphmau's point of view

Ugh, I look weird ;-; I have my black hair half way to my back, have black eyes like Aaron, a purple tank top and light purple shorts, just like when I started MCD. and I also had black shoes and black fingerless gloves, I must say I look fabulous~.

Luna's hair was one side blue and one side shaved off and she had a black beanie covering her hair so I could only see some blue hair falling from inside the beanie to her face. she wore black shorts and black combat boots, also she wore purple and neon knee-high socks. She had an eyebrow piercing, and a lip and nose piercing. And she has a black shirt! She had black eyes too! It seems like everyone had black eyes so I wont say what their eye color since you know, they are black.

Maddie's hair was a long blonde hair with blue tips on the left and pink dye on the right, which the hair has ended at her ankles. She has a hot pink shirt that says ' I Only Pretend To Be Normal ', blue jeans, and black nikes. I must say, she looks like Taylor swift, no offence! If you don't like her then you look like the most awesomest person I have ever seen.

Kailey has long and wavy hair that reaches to her feet * wow *, black hair and also has blue ends/tips, black boots, blue jeans, and a blue shirt with a black jacket covering it. She has black fingerless gloves. She kind of looks like an assassin if you ask me!

Alex has black hair and red dye ends/tips on his hair. He also has black nikes, blue pants, a red shirt and a black jacket covering it. His black hair reaches only to his bottom of his head. And he has black fingerless gloves. He looks like Kailey, but a boy version. Don't you think?

Kat has long black hair that reaches her waist and has pink ends/tips on her hair too. Come to think of it, she kind of looks like Kailey and Alex because they both have dye and almost dressed the same but they all have different colored shirts. She has a pink shirt and a black jacket covering it, she also has blue tight jeans and black sneakers.

Skyler has brown hair that reaches to her ankles and has purple ends, kind of like Kailey but more different. She has black boots, a long black sleeved shirt. She also has black jeans. She looks so fabulous!

Oraland has light brown hair that reaches all the way to the bottom of this head. he wore a yellow/purple sweater that reaches to the end of his arms to his hands. he wore black yoga pants and black sneakers. He kind of looks like Chara and frisk mixed together. No offence or anything!

Kya has blonde hair that reaches to her waist, she has a back crop shirt, black skinny jeans, and combat boots. I must say she kind of reminds me of a female Michael bay! xD

Emily has dark blue hair that reached to her feet and wore a black tank top and wore blue shorts, she also wore black combat boots . Meh best friend... Oh my, Kailey and Kat got their words on me now.. ;-; ( Kailey and Kat mostly say 'Meh' )

Sharkisha has dark brown hair with blonde tips that reaches to her shoulders, she also has a black tank top with black jeans and blue sneakers with a blue headband. I guess I FIN-ished that description! Get it? since her name has shark.. Nevermind. ;-;

Kiana has brown hair that reaches her stomach, and has neon green shirt with a blue jacket, blue pants, and green sneakers.

Sam has chocolate brown hair that reaches her waist, she has a light purple crop shirt, and black jeans with dark purple sneakers.