Side Story #2

Title: GenderBlended!? (Its already weird xD)

Garroth = Gigi

Laurence = Lara

Aphmau/Jessica = Axel(Aphmau)/ Jorden(Jessica)

Kiana = Kevin

Bell = Brandon

Sam = Sebastian

Luna = Lucas

Sly = Sabrina

I SHIP #Garmau(Garroth and Aphmau) and #Slyna (Sly and Kiana) I am

ok lets roll the roleplay!

Gigi Point of view

While me and Lara were talking me and Lara saw the cutest guy ever! then lara came to him and said what was his name and asked him if he was single. he responded ''My name is Jordan, but you can call me Axel, and yes, I am single.''  and Lara started flirting with him which made me jealous for some reason..wait do I have a crush on him? NO WAY!! he just has beautiful swirly hair,strong  muc- WAIT, what am I saying?! then Lara came to me and I think she noticed that I had a crush on him and she whispered to my ear saying ''I know you like him, I like him too, but! lets see who could get him first?'' Then I see Axel in the corner of my eye talking to Sabrina and Kevin and OMG!!  they joust make a good couple!

Axel Point of view

While I was talking to Kevin and Sabrina, I saw Lara and Gigi looking at me... that's weird since I just met them 3  minutes go outside... I was talking to Kevin and Sabrina about the casino that Is going to open tonight and I and Kevin were picked to pick 1 guest with us , because our good friend is the manager there. But Kevin is taking Sabrina and I got no one. which is pretty bad and I can see the Lara girl checking me out from 9 feet away. And while she was flirting with me and calling me her ''love''  in the first day she met me! Well I got to go, Sabrina is taking me home with Sebastian.

To be continued!