Mod Mod world Part 2

Mobzilla Pov(Didn't expect this point of view?)

''im a dimension jumper'' aphmau said,those words....''Wait what?!?,Aphmau I need you to go to my lab for some research,this is amazing my friend is a dimension jumper...wait,i need proof if your a dimension jumper.'' aphmau says''well I can just go to p-''she gets stopped when she an I hear a little boy,wait cut that out,4 boys! aphmau says''PYRE,JASPER,KUNZITE,ALEXANDER,WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE,AND HOW DID YOU GET HERE?!?'' wow,she yells loud then this kid named jasper said ''captain why are you not in your pirate suit and we are here to get some treasure from this guy which me and the goonies accidently fell in his backpack *points at garroth*(Garroth has a backpack and how is it that huge)

Aphmau Pov

''taaa-dahhh,is this proof im a dimension jumper?!'' mobzilla nods ''well see ya mobzilla im going to polly!'' mobzilla is like ''NOO! COME BACK PLEASE'' ''heh,not today'' I knock on pollys door *KNOCK* ''ugh,who is it and mayor i do not want to be your 'new hot girlfriend'.'' me,laurance,garroth,pyre,jasper,alexander and kunzite laugh.polly jumps on me and hugs me.''is that really you aphmau?!?'' ''yep'' Laila says''ugh,polly its not aph-'' i say''why do people call me 'aph' instead of aphmau?!?'' Laila hugs me with polly *Hugs* ''Laila and polly''OMG its you aphmau!!'' Laila says''lets see if your the real aphmau,i am who?'' ''is this even a question?,your the pun master(no she is not,you are aphmau xD)laila'' yep she is aphmau'' polly says''umm...who are these people behind you?'' ''oh these are, garroth *points at garroth*,laurance*points at laurance* and she does the same with the goonies. polly and laila''OMG they are sooo cute!how do you get such cute boys and men?!?'' ''WHOA CALM DOWN!they are just my friends-'' laurance interrupts me ''im not her friend i am actually her lover <3'' laurance says. WOW laurance you just ruined the moment,now they think i love you! ''....i don't like him,he just likes me,soo he is pretty much a casanova'' ''and i have to meet the princes,see ya''

i think i will make 3 parts sorry i have school and Q and A each 5 chapters and this is the Fifth well i think,if it is ask me some questions and i promise i will answer them and i know what to call you guys who read my stories you are called my fluffs xD yes it is true, well SEE YA FLUFFS