The Bandit Dimension

????? Point of view

I was running for my life getting away from Nate the member of the bandits that are rank 10,for me? I am rank 8 and I am very happy that I practiced enhancing my speed level and I am a level 9 runner and Nate...PFFFT he's a level 2. then I see these people..in the road and I decided to steal some stuff BECAUSE I am a bandit if you didn't know and my name is Kat or Kate whatever you choose and heh I stole a watch from brownie guy and I stole some diamonds from this girl with black hair...hmmm..seems familiar but whatever and I also stole from blondie his sword,woah its...DIAMOND??!! this is so common to get! hmm...''thanks for giving this to me'' the trio look at me and they see I got their stuff but not all their stuff...heh Nate is at the door of the bandit house and he walks like 10 inches each minute and I see this Spider-girl wannabe saying this..IN MY FACE ''HEY,give that to my friend you punk!'' wait did she just call me a punk?! I said angrily ''Im not a punk,but im a bandit if you knew..but wait! your just a spider-girl wannabe'' and she just said the most sassiest thing to me ''talk to the hand,not me'' and I used my emerald sword and I fought with her and she won...wow and she said ''who are you and give my friend things back!'' woah she needs to CALM DOWN I said ''FINE but calm down..my name is Kat or Kate whatever you choose the bandit I am a rank 8 and I am a level 9 runner'' gives the things to the strangers* ''and if you don't mind me asking,what are YOUR names?'' I say curiously,the black haired girl said her name was aphmau,the brownie was laurance,the blondie was garroth,the 4 little kids were,jasper,kunzite,alexander and,pyre,the four non-mature adults were,sky(adam),barney,jin and,ross,the spider-girl wannabe was kiana,and there was tommy'' they said some of them had magic...''wait I HAVE THEM TOO!!'' I said loudly and didn't notice I talked out loud and aphmau had lady Irene magics (my OC didn't know it was named ''magicks''),laurance had shadow knight magics,garroth had evil magics,and kiana had superhero powers and I believed her I guess..and I told them I could freeze time and I guessed she was about to go because she was using her 'lady Irene powers' but for some reason I was teleported to but into a new world? hmmmm...it was weird going to a new world with some strangers I don't even know that much!

Well I used my OC and I need you guys to be creative and look at the chapter named 'OC character' or 'OMG!!!' and it will say about your OC you can tell me your OC and I can put it to the next chapter..well hope you enjoyed this chapter and Yes!!! I got 300 reads you guys are the best!