Powers and Five nights at freddy's?!

I am going say something important at the end of this chapter! Enjoy~!

Aphmau's point of view

''Ugh, this hurts like if pony's hitting you 3 times'' I said and Sky and Jin looked at me at shock when I grabbed my arm where the zombie bit me, which I surprisingly did not feel any pain! then I saw a white light and *le poof* it was healed? wait.... Emmalyn said Lady Irene had healing powers.. am I connected to Lady Irene?! IMPOSSIBLE (its possible) !!!  I think Sky told this girl to get the others because everyone was behind her and she said ''I got them''. and my Bracelet started glowing and I said in a angry tone ''UGH! BAD TIMING!'' and got teleported to ''my worse nightmare... My old night guard  job.'' I said without noticing I said that.

Garroth's point of view

I heard Aphmau say ''My worse nightmare... My old security job'' wait she has a job? wait, what is a 'job'? then I asked Kiana what a job was and she told me that ''A task or piece of work, especially one that is paid'' so Aphmau got paid with a security job, but why did she say it was her worst nightmare? I think she gets paid with diamonds. then we went to a weird building and I saw a sign that said ''Night guard needed! (I am making up the money) $50 or 10 diamonds!'' hmm... then Aphmau saw someone purple (Can you guess?) and she started to scream and told us ''GO! I can handle him!'' then I ran with everyone else but Kiana ,Kat ,Bell , Sam, and Luna stayed for some reason but I shall deny my lord's order and stay to see what happens . I forgot to mention that she is in her night guard clothes then that purple guy teleported her somewhere which was inside of that weird building then by the window, that guy started to sing something and these robots came in too then these ghost kids that remind me of Malachi..

3rd person view

Aphmau and Garroth heard this singing and went like this by the purple guy, and the robots, the kids voice is the puppet's ghost (Break My Mind by DAGames)

Welcome little child to your darkest fear inside

Come and join the fun take a journey through the night

Watch the closet doors, or else the night consumes you more

Taking every piece of innocence that never sees the light

Grab your only ammunition, your common sense and torch.

The corridors are filled with fright, when somethings on the porch.

How long will you last, through these memories of the past,

Since without a light to shine the only soul that's left is yours

Forced down to reckoning,

Your dreams become the sickening,

You thought you were alone,

No they bite you to the bone, you shout!

Break, break, break my mind,

Break it till the tale unwinds,

Force my thoughts through hell and back,

Or leave me alone tonight!

Break, break, break my heart,

Break me till I fall apart,