Unlucky

Tyler's POV

Of course she was just being fake. Just like everyone else at this new school. I thought that maybe she would be my real friend but no. She was just being nice. Apparently she never actually liked me, she thought I was a jerk like all the other guys in this school.

Even though I don't like Danielle all that much, I'm glad she told me the truth. That makes her better than Grace. Although, Grace did seem pretty upset when I talked to her in Social Studies. She was probably faking it though, like she has been faking everything else. I wish I could just go just go back Seattle and back to my other friends. I hate that we had to move, its so stupid. 

***********************************************************************************************

At lunch, I decided to just sit down where I had been sitting. Besides, I got there first so Grace should be the one who moves. I saw her come into the the lunch room, and start towards MY table. She looked up, saw me, and immediately turned around. Danielle, however walked straight towards me and then sat down.

"So, hows life?" she asked.

"Look, thanks for telling me the truth, but that doesn't mean we are friends. Thanks, and bye." I stood up and walked away. I looked back as I walked. At first, she looked sad and I started to turn around to apologize. That is until her expression of pure anger. I walked away even faster. I didn't have a good feeling about what Danielle was going to do...

***********************************************************************************************

Hello!!! It's me! Just kidding, I'm not Adele. I know it's a really short update, and it is long overdue, but at least its here! I already started on the next chapter so expect that soon. Also, I would appreciate it if you guys gave me feedback about me doing tyler's POV. 

Love,

Gray