3 ; Riley

Riley was pleased after Maya called. She suddenly became excited and figured that she needed more people to come to her party. None of these people would get fancy hand painted cards, but a simple email.

Dear, Friends and Family!
I will be hosting a party on December 7th at my apartment to celebrate my 23rd birthday.
Please inform me if you are abled to attend!
thank you,
Riley Matthews.

Riley spent the next few days planning this party she was throwing. She had herd back from everyone except Frakle. Riley was expecting Frakle to be the last to respond. He lived all the way in England so it was bound to take more time for the letter to arrive. Riley moved herself over to her living space and sat on her sofa. She wondered if writing an email would have been more efficient but deep down she knew that the letter was what made the party seem more important and personal. Lucas we exited to come, they had chatted for over an hour on the phone the night he called. They had always been good at talking to each other. Riley used to hate the drama surrounding her, Lucas, and Maya but now that she hardly spoke to either of them she missed it. Lucas and her were not like brother and sister and yet they always seemed to fail as a couple and she had given up on the idea of them becoming an item along time ago. Lucas and Maya always did have that unbelievable attraction, it was difficult to watch at first but slowly it was what she wanted in a relationship.. The ultimate unbelievable attraction.
Suddenly a knock at the door threw Riley out of her deep thought. She ran over to the door excited to see who was on the other side of the door. As Riley opened the door she gasped with uncontrollable excitement. Farkle was standing across from her with a suitcase in one hand and a massive smile spread across his face.