Chapter 3

(Phil's POV)

"What the-"

Was all Dan managed to get out before someone grabbed him. They were wearing masks and all you could see was their eyes.

One came after me and I jumped over the bed. Another one came towards me from the other side of the bed. I was trapped in the corner and they both grabbed me.

The people brought Dan and I over to the middle of the room. There was broken glass all over the floor. I cringed as pieces of glass stabbed my feet.

We stood there until another person came in through the broken glass. They were wearing a black mask that only showed their eyes but I already knew who it was.

The person gave a motion to the others and they started dragging us along through the window. Dan and I went along. I felt so bad dragging Dan into my problems. I should have just let him be.

The people threw us in the back of a vehicle. Then they shut it and then we started driving away. I have to admit that riding in a trunk is not the funnest.

The vehicle stopped and the engine shut off. We were at our destination. It was a very short ride and they took us out again. We just went with the flow and followed.

They brought us into a big building that I recognised immediately. It was the lab. The place was so familiar to me because I was raised here but Dan probably had no clue where we were.

They pushed us unexpectedly and we both fell. The one person that I recognised in the mask took it off. As I suspected, it was Eclipse. Eclipse was the one who 'made' me. She was the one who put the feline DNA into me.

"So..." She began. She started pacing around Dan and I. Which we were sitting on the floor. Her high heels clicking with each step she took.

"You think you can get away?" She asked. "Your not as smart as you think."

"You wanna bet?" I asked.

I wasn't the type to be mean or say things that are hurtful to people, but when it was necessary I did it.

"I know how you found me. That's smart right?" I said.

"Well... Then how did we find you?" She asked, coming closer.

Her black dress she was wearing was a little short and she came close while I was sitting on the floor. I felt uncomfortable.

"There was a chip in my collar." I said.

She walked away flipping her shoulder length brown hair. I hated when she did that. It bothered me for some reason.

"Looks like I underestimated you. You are smart after all." She said.

I looked over at Dan. He was just sitting silently and was looking and processing what was happening. I wanted to get him out of this. I felt really bad.

"Can I ask something here?"

Eclipse turned and looked at me. She must not have expected me to say something.

"Of course darling." She said sweetly.

I swear that she's always on her period because she can change her mood in a click of my fingers.

"I understand why you brought me here, but why him?" I motioned towards Dan.

I wasn't sure if I should have said his name or not.

She walked over to him. He looked scared. She lightly touched his ear then saw his tail tucked behind him. She stepped back and crouched down in front of him.

"Hello." She said kindly and smiled. "What's your name?"

Dan sat there and looked at her. He turned to look at me and I just mouthed 'I'm sorry'. He turned back and looked at her, but said nothing.

"Do you not understand me?" She asked trying to have patience with him.

Dan smiled and I wondered what he was thinking.

"No I understand you. I just choose not to answer your question." He said with an attitude.

I didn't know Dan could be, well, an asshole. Well I mean if he has to be.

"Well then." Eclipse said standing up. "I see Philip has rubbed off on you."

"Actually I just met him yesterday." He said.

Eclipse stopped pacing and and spun on her heals. She walked quickly back over to Dan, grabbed him by his hair, and made him look her in the eyes.

"You will not backtalk to me! Got it?" She said.

Dan nodded. I felt really bad as she dropped him and he crumpled on the ground. He sat back up and now was terrified. I could tell just by looking at him. I decided to get him out of this situation the best I could.

Eclipse went over to talk to one of the people with the mask on.

"Hey." I said to get Eclipse's attention. She spun and faced me. "You never answered my question."

She stormed over to me and all I can think is that I hope she trips. That would be embarrassing for her. I would laugh.

"What question?" She practically growled.

"I asked why you brought him here. Let him go. He's not part of this."

She just looked at me. No expression on her face.

"Well you see, I would." She started pacing again. "But I can't."

This lady just keeps on pacing.

"Well why can't you?" I asked her unexpectedly.

"Because he's part feline too. I don't want someone else to have him. I want him for the same reason I want you." She spoke kindly.

Now I felt awful. Just awful. I knew why she wanted me. She wanted to keep experimenting on me. Now she wants to experiment with Dan. I dragged him into all of this.

"Now. Anymore questions before we get started?" Eclipse asked us.

I would keep stalling but I had nothing to say and I didn't want her to get more angry. I looked at Dan. He felt my eyes on him and he turned to me. I gave him an apologetic smile. He just looked scared and looked back at Eclipse.

"Alright then." She said.

She motioned to her little masked friends. They came over to us and grabbed us. They started pulling us to a double door that Eclipse was holding open for them. I was trying to come up with a plan but had nothing.

"Wait!"

*For the rest of this story it will be in Phil's POV. If it changes and is someone else's then I'll put who's POV it is. Thank you for reading.*
~Meowgravy