Chapter One: Getting Started

Ella Walker was a 17 year old girl with her older brother Bryan and her annoying twin brother, Troy. She lived in a house with her dad and brothers. Her mother died in a car wreck a few years ago. Soon her brother is leaving for college and leaving her with her father and Troy. Ella never asked to be the way she was and the way people treated her it just happens naturally and she hates it. She always thought that if you only had a friends you were considered one of the popular's, boy did she learn from that mistake!

~~~~2 weeks earlier!!~~~~ 

*Ella's P.O.V*

"Ella wella!" Jessica yelled in the hallway. Everyone's conversations stopped and stood still not even bothering to move. I swallowed and looked at my biggest enemy I have. "So now you want to talk to me, well sorry my answer is no!" I barked turning to walk to my locker but felt a hand on my arm. I slowly looked around my shoulder and saw Troy, "Come on forget her and don't do what you did last time." I looked at Troy and then looked over to Jessica."Come on I just want to talk to my bestie!" Jessica ran to me with her arms wide open. "No! You destroyed there ever being any repair from what you did!" I yelled and all the teachers froze. She tried to put an arm around me but i grabbed her arm and twisted it to the point where she whimpered. "You ruined my life! Took everything away from me and everyone! My life is honestly bad enough, but really I don't know how to thank you for it! You made everyone hate me! Once that happens you know what I did I ran home in tears because I knew you had freaking won! Whatever is in that pimpled brain of yours you need to set it straight! I will never forgive you! Did you think I would? HAHA! Well you are flat out wrong!" I spit in her face and let go of her arm and noticed that I was shaking like crazy. She fell to the floor all dramaticly making me even madder by the second. I stormed off to my locker and started with my combination. "Ella! Ella, please wait!" I grabbed my neon orange backpack and threw my books and stuff I needed for my homework. I slammed it shut making sure to let everyone know I still existed. I walked towards the the front doors which was now packed with kids trying to get home. Someone grabbed my arm and I smacked their hand. "Leave me alone!" I yelled making some of the kids stop and let me through. As soon as I walked out of the big doors I sighed and started walking. My phone started to sing Elmo's World (off of the show(: lol). Its Hannah, "Hello?" I said crossing the street. "Ella where are you? They are getting bats to pound your truck!" She yelped in the phone. I dropped my backpack down to grab my keys. Once I had them, I zipped it back up and threw it on my back. I made a bee-line for my car. "Hey!" I yelled furiously. "Back away, now!" They just laughed at me and the leader of the pack climbed on the bed and helped her friends in. "Get out!" I barked making five of the football players jump back. "Um, how bout no! You are going to pay for what you did to me, I will never recover-" Jessica yelled until some guy cut her off. "I believe she said get off of truck, so if you could move that'll be amazing!" Everyone's eyes shot over to the guy. Jessica brought a bat up and went to hit the back wind shield but Elle grabbed the bat and threw it. "Honestly who do you think you are? Marching in here like, 'look at me I am a freaking princess so bow'. Really you don't know who you are messing with!" Elle yelled making people back up. "Me a princess, no bitch I'm a queen! I tell you what to do and when to do it! Everyone here knows about you and your little "friends". Really you guys are damaged especially in the beauty department!" She said making Elle slip off the truck but Troy caught her, thank goodness! "Excuse me! Who told you that you were the queen? I know I didn't!" I said throwing my bag in the passenger seat slamming the door closed. That one guy walked over to Troy and whispered something in his ear and his head flung straight over to me. "Ella! No! Don't do it!" Troy yelled catching everyone's attention. "Tell her to get off, it's my property! I paid for it!" I said pulling myself into the bed of the truck. "This raggety old thing! Ha, where did you get it from the junk yard!" Jessica said and everyone laughed. "That's it! Get off!" I screamed in her face, literally. She yelped and jumped down causing everyone to flee. "Why did you look at me like that and yell that?" I said sitting down at the edge where the only people I had left were standing. " 'Cause of what happened last time," Troy looked at everyone avoiding eye-contact with me. "that could of ended worse than it did!" He said moving over and grabbing my legs and slightly squeezing them. My mind wonder back to last summer when school let out. and I literally felt like dying.

{*FLASHBACK!*} 

I ran home and went straight to the bathroom. Nobody was home, mom, dad, and Brad were all at work and Troy had basketball practice. I opened the box inside the cabinet. I grabbed the razor and looked at myself in the mirror. My eyes red and puffy mascara and tears stained my face. I look horrible, no wonder they all left me! I fell to the floor and slit my arm, I watched as the cool red liquid poor out of the three cuts I had just made. My eye-sight started to get blurry, I didn't even notice that the front door had swung open. I didn't really care who it was. It was Katherine and Alexis. They screamed and grabbed a towel and held it to the cuts putting pressure on it. The last thing I really remember was Kat grabbing her phone and calling a guy named Josh.

~AT THE HOSPITAL~

Ella

I woke up to see white walls surrounding me. I went to move my arm but a stinging pain stopped me. I looked down and saw my arm wrapped in orange paper. I glanced around the room only to find no one there. "Usual." I whispered to my self. Staring at the walls felt like i was in heaven, that was until someone came in. It was a young looking a guy wearing scrubs."Hey Ella, how are you feeling?" It was a doctor, ugh. "Fine but my arm hurts a little bit and where exactly am I?" He wrote stuff down on a clip board and looked back up at me. "Ella you are in the hospital, you were found on the floor in your bathroom. You lost almost too much blood but your brother gave us some." He said pointing to my arm and I froze remember what happened. "Oh, okay thank you." I said softly and he left me alone. Troy came in with Elle and rushed over to the bed. "Hey." They said at the same time. "Where is everyone else?" I said hoarsely. Elle pointed to the door, "Out there, do you want me to get them?" I simply nodded with a smile. She walked over to the door and let in two girls, Katherine and Hannah. I've never seen them cry so much. I opened my arms and all four of them hugged me back. I started to cry and I think everyone else joined in.

{END OF FLASHBACK}

"You are much, much better than that, so much better!" Troy said pulling me into a hug and I felt something drop onto my neck. "Aw don't cry that means i'm going to!" I said my voice cracking. I gave in to my eyes and I cried with him until we broke away. "Can we not talk about last time, at least for a while?" They all nodded and smiled, "I'm Josh by the way." The boy standing by Katherine said. "I'm Rebekah, but these idiots call me everything else!" I said laughing. "She does have a point, I can't argue with her about that one." Hannah said pulling me in for a hug. "Awe thanks boo!" Elle yelled joining our hug. "Hey don't forget about me y'all!" Kat said as she jumped on my back. "Ah!" We all yelled as we toppled to the ground and stared cracking up. Troy and Josh helped us up and we hopped into my truck and I started the engine. "Narnia, here we come!" I yelled driving out of the parking lot.

-------------------------------- 

Hey y'all! 

Comment and tell me if you like it!(:

~Beccaroo!~