Chapter Six: Why me?!

*Ella*

I let the hot fresh tears flow down my face as I walked away. As I walked away from that house, there isn't any chance of me being able to face them again. Done? Oh i'm past that, i'm ready to go die in a place that nobody will ever found. A place that is so far from people it is considered a place that isn't even fit for a homeless person. That is where you'll find me, good luck!

Bye.

*One hour Earlier- At Katherines' house.*

"Is Ally coming over?" Caylee asked kicking her shoes off and sitting at one of the bar stools. "Yeah, her and Jacob they said they are going to bring somebody else too!" Katherine smiled and followed in Caylees footsteps. I took my sandals off and skipped into the living room across the hall. I walked over to the giant bookcase full of random movies and sat down. I scanned the movies with my finger while humming 'Happily' by One Direction. "How about The Heat?" Liam yelled. "Seen it!" I yelled back.

I rolled my eyes as Liam and Zayn let their opions fly. "You don't have any good movies!" I yelled again laying down on my back. "We can do something else then!" Harry yelled making me jump. I turned my head around only to be met with a head of luscious brown curls. He looked down at me and smiled showing me his dimples. I shook my head and just laughed.

*Katherine*

"Caylee!" I said smacking the table. "What?" She looked so confused. "You just can't ask people where they came from! God and I thought Ella was bad!" I said my eyes going wide. Where is she anyway? I went to get up but then I heard the most contagious laugh, i've ever heard. "I'm from Doncaster." Louis laughed and her eyes went wide."I thought so I was just making sure." She blushed a light pink.

'CAYLEE LIKES LOUIS!!!!!!!"..... Rang through my head and I couldn't help but laugh. Zayn gave me a really weird but he got what it was. He looked at Louis and then Caylee and walked out of the room. I heard his laugh ring through out the house, only making me laugh even harder. I ended up just walking out of the room to leave them to themselves.

I walked in only to find Ella, Harry, and Niall on the floor cracking up. I shook my head and sat next to Zayn on the couch. I tapped his shoulder, "Watch this." I pulled out my phone unlocking it. I clicked on mine and Caylee conversation and typed my little message, Caylee and Louis sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g, go get himmmm girl!(((((; and pressed send I heard her phone go off and her gasp. "Katherine Marie! What is wrong with you?!" I heard her scream and I looked over to Zayn and we both lost it. "You're welcome!" I laughed, barley getting it out.

I heard stomping and heard her squeal. Her footsteps got closer and I felt someone sit on top of me," You make me sick Kat." She said smacking me leg. " I have no clue what you are even talking about." I said trying not to laugh but when she looked at me I lost it. She stood up and pushed me off the couch. I landed with a big thump and I just laughed.

Just then there was a knock on the door, "I got it!" Ella screamed.

*Ella*

I jumped up almost falling, but made my way to the door. I opened it and my heart fell, "You." I said slamming the door shut. I ran upstairs and turned to the left and grabbed my bag and turned to go back down the stairs. I made my way back into the kitchen and put my sandals back in and grabbed my phone off the counter. "Ella? Who is it?" Caylee yelled. I wanted so bad to say something, but it was as if my mouth was glued shut with super glue. I slipped out of the side door shutting it gently and made my way down the giant hill onto the street.

*Present time*

I can't believe they brought her! I mean first she ruins my life and then they bring her there, really only a week after it all happend. Tears are rushing down my face and I can feel my throat starting to close up. I stopped and looked around only to see the place. The place where my life came crumbling down and I haven't really told anyone what happend. I'm afraid that if I do then everyone will leave me like they did two years ago.