Chapter 11: Good Day

*Niall's P.O.V.*

I woke up and rolled over finding the other side empty, I shot up and rubbed my eyes. Ella wasn't there, my heart began to race. I threw the blankets off of my body only to be met with the cold air surrounding me. Slowly I got up and walked to the bedroom door, "Ella?" I said making my way out of the bedroom. When I got to the stairs I noticed Ella was nowhere, I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen. I found a orange sticky note on the fridge,

"Don't eat anything!!! Went out to get some breakfast. Love you! PS. Seriously don't eat! (: -Ella"

I laughed at her cuteness and walked back upstairs to grab my phone. When I started coming back out I stopped when I heard the front door being opened I tried to stay quiet. There was some shuffling then footsteps running up the stairs. I laid back down in bed and pretended to be asleep. She groaned and walked around to my side and sat down on the floor. She started to poke me and when I wasn't moving around she decided to kiss my nose, I stirred and it was silent, a scary silence. Then she smacked my arm, "Get up!" She screeched. I laughed and grabbed her arm pulling her on top of me, "I got you food but I guess you don't want it." She said crossing her arms. "I'm up, baby." I said. She got up laughing and made her way out the door.

I shot up and caught up to her following her down to the kitchen. She skipped over a white bag on the counter, "Donuts?" I said and she turned around. "How did you know?" She giggled and picked up the bag. She shoved it to me, "Eat while I get a shower dork." I laughed and did as I was told. After a few minutes I was on my second donut when my phone started ringing. I set the food aside, ran upstairs and dove across the bed making it to my phone just in time. "Hello?" I sighed walking back down stairs to my awaiting food. "Hey mate, can I ask you something?" I picked up the half eaten donut, "Yeah anything Haz." I took a bite and saw Ella coming down the stairs.

"Should I bring Haley to the meet and greet today?" I swallowed the food trying not to choke. I heard shuffling and a door shut, "We're dating mate." I smiled, " Yeah you should i'm bringing Ella. " As if on cue she came in and wrapped her small arms around my waist and looked up at me. "Why are you gonna bring her mate?" "I need a friend to lean on." I laughed a little. "Okay I will thanks mate. Oh and don't tell Ella!" He panicked. "I won't, see you in a bit." I said and hung up I sat the phone on the counter as Ella took a small bite out of the donut that was in my hand. "Sorry I was hungry." She laughed wiping her mouth.

"You want the rest?" I said and she shook her head, "No, but have you seen my orange vans?" She said scrunched up her eyebrows. I thought for a second, " They're by the couch." She walked into the living room as I finished my food and washed my hands. "I love you babe! You're a life saver!" I laughed and dried my hands. " I love you too!" I jogged up the stairs and into my room, straight to my closet.

~ 35 Minutes Later ~

"You ready?" I said trying to pick out a snapback to wear for today. "I need some kind of socks!" She yelled running into the room sock-less. I tossed a striped sock and one with a unicorn on it at her. " Thanks!" She slipped them on and then her orange vans. I looked over at her and saw she was wearing blue jean shorts and a white sweatshirt that had the little mermaid on it. Her hear was curled and she had light make up on. She looked absolutely stunning.

As for me I was wearing jeans with a white shirt and black and white Jordans («type of shoes if you were confused). I couldn't decide on what snapback to wear. "Babe which one should I wear today?" She came up behind me and put a hat on me. It was black and white with the Obey on the front in solid white. "This one, merry Christmas ." She laughed, "Oh and have you seen my phone, I lost it again." I laughed and pulled it out if my pocket handing it to her. "Did I ever tell you I love you?" She grabbed my hand.