Chapter 15: Pain and Love .

*Ella's P.O.V.*

"Babe do you have to go?" Niall said walking behind me. I rolled my eyes, "Yes she wants me to come over ." He groaned jumping on the bed. I grabbed my overnight bag and set it on the bed. I walked over to the closet and grabbed my rolling stones T-shirt for Katherine. I folded it up and placed it in the bag. "Niall honey can you come here please." His mom called from downstairs, "Yeah be down in a second." He yelled back. He got up from the bed and walked downstairs. I shut the door behind him and walked over to my dresser. I grabbed three pairs of jean shorts along with a white tank top that said, "To Infinity & Beyond" in black cursive letters with Andy and Buzz underneath. I walked back to the closet and grabbed a plain orange shirt along with a black shirt that had a picture of a giraffe on it. I then grabbed my black, light pink, and gray scarfs.

I added them into the bag and walked back over to the closet grabbing three black camisoles.  I grabbed some sweatpants and two of Niall's shirts he gave me. I grabbed my black chucks, pink vans, and tan flatt's.  I stuffed them in my bag and grabbed my make up bag, phone charger, and straightener. I zipped the bag up and slipped my toms on. I grabbed the bag and swung open the door, "Ella do you have to?" Niall said pouting. I looked up to him and nodded, "Niall, can you come help me real quick?" His mom said again, "Of course I can." I went to move around him but he grabbed my arm and pulled me into the room again leaving my bag to drop to the ground.

He shut the door and turned to look at me, "What's wrong?" He backed me up against the wall. "Nothing." I smiled still shocked about what Bryan told me earlier. He placed his hands on my face and I set mine on his waist. We stared at each other for a minute before his lips collided with mine. They moved in perfect sync with one another. "Niall have you seen- whoops sorry!" Greg came in the room and covered his eyes. We pulled away and I pecked his cheek, "See ya in tomorrow." I slipped out of his hold, walked past Greg and out the door. I picked up my bag and hurrily went down the stairs.

Niall on my heels, "Ella don't do this, please." I dropped my bag and turned to go to the bathroom. I slipped past him with my arms crossed in front of me. When I got closer to the door I kept walking straight. I looked behind me and saw Niall allowing some distance in between us. I stopped and a tear flew out followed by a sob. I felt two strong arms pull me into their body. I buried my head in their chest and wrapped my arms around their torso. I felt empty, so empty it hurt like hell. "Shh." He cooed, that only made it all worse. The pain, the hatred, all the bulling, and the hurting all coming out at once.

He just held me and rubbed my back. I took a step back and shook my body hoping to make it all go away. None of it would leave, a tiny voice coming from the back of my mind telling me to do something. Something I haven't thought about for a year and three months. Dying. Killing myself. I pushed it back to where it was supposed to stay, gone. I looked down at my feet and took my shoes off. I threw them to the side and looked over to Niall. He has a little puddle on his shirt from my tears. His eyes were watery and I knew in that moment. That suicide wasn't the answer to get away. It was him.

I took a step towards him wiping what few tears he had away along with mine. I laid my head on his shoulder and wrapped my arms around his torso. "You probably want to get going to her house so they aren't freaking out." He started to play with my hair. "I'll just stay here tonight." I sniffles out. He went stiff, "You don't have to do that princess." He sighed wrapping his arms around my waist making me feel safe. "I can't go. I won't make it through the night-" I went to finish but he stopped me. "I'll call Caylee and tell her." He picked me up a little bit off the ground and twirled me around. My feet lightly hit the ground with a thud. I wiped my eyes and walked into the bathroom to make myself look presentable.

*Niall'sP.O.V*

I wonder what was wrong with her, I've never really saw her upset before. Whatever it was had to be serious.