Chapter Two: Things are going great?

Ella

We made our way over to Wendy's, and walked in. " Okay so why did the chicken cross the road?" Josh said laughing slightly. " Why?" i said preparing for the worst, " It didn't," He looked down and then finally spoke up " the famers wife threw a pan at it and yelled, " You stupid chicken now you can head to Narnia!" " I laughed like crazy, earning a few weird looks from people eating around us. "Why are you laughing, that doesn't make any sense!" Troy said confused. "Exactly that's why it's hilarious!" Josh said high-fiving me. They all just rolled their eyes, "Can we just eat?" Troy said rubbing his stomach. We all just looked at him until a grumpy man behind us cut in line. "Lousy kids! Try walking sometime, it's great!" He said rudely. We waited, got our food and sat down at one of the tables near the back. We all started talking about random stuff until Hannah said something that made us all stop dead in our tracks. "Guess who is coming to Louisville?! One Direction!" She screeched.

"What?!" my jaw dropped. The worlds biggest boyband coming here? To Louisville? That's crazy nothing exciting ever happens around here, but One Direction?! "That's exactly what my face looked like! I honestly could not believe it! Ba-bam!" I laughed at Troys dumbness. "Whatever you say pepperoni!" He died with laughter, "Where did you get pepperoni?" Hannah asked shutting the restaurant door behind her. I tried so hard to contain my laughter but it didn't work. Me and Troy just looked like idiots about to pass out. We settled down and started walking around town. I unlocked my phone and turned my music on. We were all calm and looking normal humans, that was until Maroon 5, Love Somebody came on... "I REALLY WANT TO LOVE SOMEBODY! I REALLY WANNA DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY! I KNOW WE'RE HALFWAY THERE , BUT YOU CAN TAKE ME ALL THE WAY!" We screamed as loud as possible with the windows down....a lot of people we staring at us.

***********************************

 Harry's P.O.V

"While we are here why don't we go go sight seeing? I heard there are a few small towns around Louisville." Louis shrugged. We shared glances at each other and nodded. "Why not sounds like fun!" I said smiling. Liam ran over to Paul and he disappered and came back with a map and we scanned until Niall spoke up, "Lets go here!" He pointed excitedly "Where?" Zayn squinted his eyes, "Bardstown. Yeah, yeah thats how you say it." He said changing his shirt,"Lets go!" Louis yelled and we all ran to catch up with him.

************************************* 

(Third person P.O.V!!!!)

45 Minutes Later in a random small town,

Bardstown.

The boys walked around in town all with hoodies or hats on. To answer your question, yes. Yes people did give them strange looks only since they thought they were rapist or criminals. "I REALLY WANT TO LOVE SOMEBODY! I REALLY WANNA DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY! I KNOW WE'RE HALFWAY THERE, BUT YOU CAN TAKE ME ALL THE WAY!" The group screamed from behind the lads making them jump and Harry and Liam scream. Zayn turned around basically fuming at the mouth he was so mad. "Do you people know what the word-" Zayn started but stopped dead when he saw the group.

"Excuse me? Can we help you?" Ella said walking closer with Troy by her side. Zayn backed up and whispered in Niall's ear and he shook his head. "Sorry about my friend he's not normal." Louis said and Ella laughed so did everyone else. "So that's why you're here, it all makes sense!" she said smacking Troys arm and he returned it. They created a war right then 'Smack War lV', oh no. Hannah raised her hands and smacked them both, "Stop you guys! You are giving Bardstown a bad reputation!" 

They fought themselves to keep from laughing and being rude. I mean One Direction was standing in front of them! " So what brings y'all here?" Ella said looking at them trying not to scream. "Well, why not? It is really beautiful and looks like a fun place." Liam smiled. She laughed again, her phone rang making her scream. Everyone watched as she pulled her phone out and walked away.

"Hello?" "Are you serious," "I'm on my way, bye!" Ella stalked back to the group of friends smiling. "Guess what! We get to play in the finals!" "Wait what happened with the other team?" Katherine asked confused. "Coach called and she said they were disqualified. She also wants to see us." Ella shrugged rolling her eyes. "Okay lets go guys!" Elle said skipping backwards. They started walking away, "Way to be rude guys," Troy snapped "Do y'all wanna come?" he said looking over at the lads. They exchanged looks before Harry spoke up, "Why not!" They walked all the way back to the school.

*Niall's P.O.V*

As we walked over to the school I couldn't keep my mind from going to that one girls face. She's just so beautiful like I can't even explain. Following these random people that we don't even know their names yet or anything about them. I mean come on they could be taking us to get slaughtered! We could be dead in- oh wait we are at a high school never mind.

"Sorry I feel so terrible, I'm Ella Walker and this is my brother Troy." Ella smiled and pointed to each other. "I'm Katherine Mattingly, everybody calls me Kat." The tallest smiled hugging me. "Hi, i am the best one out of all of these people, Elle Clark." She said fixing her hair. "Hannah Unseld here and present!" She laughed. "I'm Josh." He waved.

Dang this was fun gonna be fun day today.

*Ella*

"We are the tigers, the one and only! Run, run as fast as you can. Winning is our game, losing is yours tonight. There is no way to prepare yourself for the purple and gold!" I sang in my head skipping into the gym. I looked back and they were all talking and no one was in the gym so I thought why not?

I quietly shut the door behind me deciding to try something. Cartwheel after cartwheel, flip after flip. Backbend after backbend, no hand flip after the next. I picked up a volleyball off the rack and bounced it a few times before throwing it up and serving it over the net, perfectly. 

The group cane in and started messing around. Out came our coach, Mrs. Sanchez with someone by her side. She shooed the lads and everyone else out until it was only us girls left. She cleared her throat and spoke like it was the best thing in her life."Welcome Jessica Blue to our team. Number 22!" I dropped the ball in my hand and felt my heart crumple inside my chest. Before I could stop myself I said something I knew i'd regret it later.

"Are you serious?! Out of everything you just had to pick the one thing that I love! I quit the team forever! Thanks Bitch!" I yelled, then ran out of the gym. I just couldn't stop if I tried, it was just too much. I just wanted to die and be destroyed so people wouldn't have to watch me anymore. I am tired! Tired of trying to do something and fixing crap that's not even mine to fix. I mean really, come on!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Hey!

Sorry it took so long I just have a lot of homework and everything but I promise I will update soon again!(:

~Beccaroo!~