Chapter 20: Back In Town

*ThirdpersonP.O.V*

*A year and half later*

Ever since that night, nothing went back to the way to was. Ella after she graduated she moved down to Florida to live with her aunt. She is coming down to visit for a couple of weeks. Caylee and Liam have been together for over a year. Troy and Elle broke up because she cheated on him. Bryan is fighting in Afghanistan right now. Niall and Lily are 'dating' again, only for the cameras and each others parents. His mom was super excited when she heard. Katherine is waiting on Ella's flight to land. Her and Josh decided it wasn't going to work out. Zayn and Perrie are no longer engaged, there was a huge fight. Louis and Harry are both enjoying being single and love going out for drinks.

Ella has changed her looks dramatically. Her hair is now ombrèd; brown that fades into blonde. She lost almost 30 pounds and looks beautiful, her skin is dark and soft. She has guys falling for her every time she blinks. She has made a few new friends; Sarah Greenwell, Mitch Groves, Luke Hemmings, and Nicole Erving. Sarah is short but taller than Ella, with long blonde hair that is usually in a bun or curled. Mitch has light brown hair that usually looks like he just woke up, he's tall but not stalky. Luke is just the right height and has blonde hair that's usually in a quiff. Nicole is tall and has black hair that's either in a ponytail or pin straight down her back.

Niall hasn't gotten over the breakup with Ella, nothing that Lily told her was true. He hasn't been him for a long time and everyone around him is noticing that. Simon told him to at least fake a smile for the fans and paparazzi. He did as he was told but everyone knows that he needs Ella. He has lost almost 10 pounds from refusing to eat, yes I know, and he always runs. Lily only wants him for his money while she cheats on him.

*Ella'sP.O.V*

I stepped into the airport and looked around for my best friend. She stood up on a chair looking around I laughed at her. I put my sun glasses on and fixed my tank top and shorts. I fluffed my curly hair and held onto my suitcase. I started walking closer to her, "Katherine!" I squealed. She looked around and then her eyes landed on me, "Can I not get a hug?" I smiled as she lunged at me. She engulfed me into a hug. "Ella!" She grabbed my suitcase and backed away. I looked at her and put my glasses on the top of my head.

"Ella!" I looked over to see Caylee running towards me. "Caylee!" I took off. I wrapped my arms around her neck and squeezed my eyes shut. "Ugh I missed you so much!" She sighed letting go. I did the same and looked behind her, "Liam!" I jumped up and he caught me. "Hey Ella!" I giggled. My feet hit the ground, "So can we get out of here it smells like feet and bad breath." We all laughed and made our way to the parking lot.

Wiggle by Jason Derulo started playing I grabbed my phone and pressed answer. "Hey." I dragged out the 'y' "She's alive!" I heard on the other side. "Why did you call?" I said as we walked to the car. "We miss you-Mitch put the peanut butter down!" "Bye guys." I hung up and slid it into my pocket. "Who was that?" Kat asked as Liam put my suitcase in the trunk. I sat in the back with Kat while Liam drove and Caylee in the passenger seat. "Some friends I met down their they are crazy." I smiled and pulled my phone out of my back pocket.

"You haven't changed your lock screen." I looked at Katherine, "Never could build up the strength." The car got quiet, too quiet for me. "Shoot! I knew I forgot something!" I smacked my forehead. "What did you forget?" Liam asked driving away. "My new medicine and inhaler, damn it!" I called Luke, "Hey there cupcake!" He said. "Hey I accidentally left my medicine and inhaler at my house. Do you think you could bring it to me?" I said with a slight laugh at the end. "Of course I have to go there anyway, it'll be tomorrow though." "Yes that's great, thank you so much!" I put a hand over my heart. "Okay well I gotta go, bye Ella!" "Bye Luke!" I set my phone in my lap.