Chapter Five: Best Friends(:

*1 week later!*

*Ella*

This past week i've been hanging out with the Alley Cats. They have told me their names but honestly I forgot them. I know, I know that sounds bad but bear with me, i'm not the best when it comes to names.

Anyway, i've helped them rewrite the song probably around at least 20 times already. They are awesome, but they are definitely awkward at the same time. They are hot and oh my gosh like it is driving me insane. Their voices are amazing and incredible.

The curly headed one smiles and flips his hair a lot, even more than me with my bangs! Oh well his dimples make up for it everything. His tattoos are amazing. The blonde is always laughing, which I can't blame him I do too. He walkes around a lot, like he's thinking about something. The one who always wears Toms, is always smiling like he doesn't have a thing to lose. The one with the gorgeous eyes with the black/brown hair, is like the ken doll. Perfect no matter what he does, but seriously i'm about to smack those cigarettes out of his hands and burn them. The last one who has the arrow tattoo is obsessed with batman. Everytime I look at him he always has a smile on his face no matter what.

"Ella?" I was snapped out of my thoughts. "It wasn't me he jumped off the bridge by himself! The dog ate it!" I quickly yelled. The guys looked at me before the room erupted in laughter. "It isn't funny you caught me off guard!" I said crossing my arm staring down at the guys who were all on the ground. "Stop it really isn't that funny!" I walked over to the window of the large hotel room.

"I'm almost 19 years old and this is the first time I have ever been here. " Referring to the hotel. I felt a arm wrap around my shoulders. I looked up and saw it was blondie. "Hey I need to get you guys out of here! Lets go do something fun!" I said jumping up. They just looked at each other. "Fine i'll go by my self, it's better that way anyway!" I said crossing my arms again and sauntering over to the door slipping on my boots.

"Bye y'all!" I said then walked down to the lobby. I stood by the door and leaned up on the inside the door. "She couldn't of gone to far, maybe we can catch up!" I giggled to myself as I saw the five of them round the corner. Their eyes met mine, "I knew something didn't feel right." I laughed, " Come on!"

**************

"What is this place?" I laughed as their eyes went wide. "Welcome to the country, where your life begins!" I smiled and saw a familiar car parked by the pond about 50 yards out before you hit the woods. I waved my hand signaling them to follow me, they followed me until I stopped. I held my finger in front of my mouth and whispered," Don't make a sound!" They nodded. I crouched down and walked over to the white truck. I stood up quickly looking to see who was here; Katherine, Troy, Caylee, Savannah, and....him. Jacob with Ally clinging to him. 

I slid down the side of the truck and looked at the bewildered guys beside of me. "Watch." I whispered simply. I took a deep breath in and let out a piercing, bloodcurdling scream. I tried to keep from laughing, but once i heard Troy freak out it slipped. They immediately found all six of us rolling on the soft light green grass. "Ella, seriously?!" I heard someone yell but it only made me laugh even harder than before. "It wasn't even funny you scared the shit out of me!" I heard Ally being dramatic yell.

I pulled myself off the ground only to fall back down. "Ella, breathe!" I heard Troy chuckle a bit. I took short slow breaths and stood up, "That is what I live for, seeing Troy almost pee his pants!" I said and the guys started laughing again. Everyone came together and joined into a conversation. I jogged back to my car and popped the trunk revealing a soccer ball and a volley ball. I grabbed both and dropped the soccer ball down on the ground lightly kicking it as I walked back over to the group.