Chapter 7

Its at least 02:30, and I felt movement, next to me, on the bed. I slowly opened my eyes, to see a pair staring back at me. I jumped back, when my eyes adjusted I saw that it was Pashan. I reached back to grab the string to the lamp. I pulled it and looked back at her.

"Why are you, awake?" I asked.

She looked at me for a moment, and put her leg over me, and straddled my waist. She brought her face round, and smashed her lips against mine. She brought her mouth, my jaw. Leaving wet kisses, my jaw, and neck. She brought her mouth to the spot behind my ear, and took her tongue over it. She began to suck and nipple at the skin there, until blood rose to the surface. She brought her face up from my neck and looked at me. Her eyes were red. Not blood shot, but her iris, was red. I looked at her, and tried not to scream. She grinned, and kissed me again. When she made eye contact with me again, her eye colour was blue again. She stated at me.

"Please?" she said. Her voice sounding sweet. I grabbed her waist, and pulled her waist into me. At the same time, rolling her over. I hovered over her, and stared at her, bringing my knees up the straddle her waist. I sat up and pulled my shirt over my head. I came down, and smashed my lips to hers. I felt her tongue across my bottom lip, and shove, mine in. Our tongues battles, and the kiss got deeper. When I pulled away, we were both panting. I grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled upward. I got it off of her, and she sat up with me unclipping her bra, and sliding it off. She laid back again, and pulled me with her. She had her hands in my hair, as I fumbled with her shorts. I got her shorts off and shimmied them down her legs.Luckily she wasn't wearing underwear. I put my hands on either side of her. She was messing with my pants, and once she got the down I pulled then off, along with my boxers. I sat up, and dug through my pocket, and grabbed the small plastic package. I ripped it open, and slide it on. I looked down at her, and said, "Are you sure?"

She nodded, and grabbed my shoulders.

i grabbed her legs and lifted them to my waist. I positioned myself, and thrusted in. She gasped and dug her nails into my back. I rammed my hips into her thighs. As I pushed, I let out slight grunts. I had never done this before. I didn't know if I was hurting her. I didn't want to hurt her. So I kept pushing, into her. The sound of skin on skin echoing through the room. As I did this, she started to say something. I couldn't make it out, until she got a little louder. Her hands gripping the sheets.

"Ed." She repeated. Over and over again, I heard my name, in a moan. Her hands tangled in my hair, pulling as I thrusted. I began to slow down, and I guess she noticed, because she bucked her hips. Somehow she managed to roll me over. Now she was on top of me. She moved in a rhythm. I held her waist as she moved on top of me. I grunted a couple times, before she started to slow down as well. I looked at her face, as the pulled her waist from mine, and sat next to me. Stared at her. She turned around and looked at me.

"Why the sudden, sexual craving?" I asked.

She stared at me.

"Because. I wanted to show you something." She stood up. "I found out I could do the, yesterday, while you slept."

She looked down at the ground, and closed her eyes. She balled her fists up, and her hair lifted. Followed by her. She began to float. My eyes grew wide. She landed back on the ground.

"I thought you'd want to see that." She said her eyes still closed,. She looked up.

"Does it hurt you, to do that?" I asked.

"Kinda. but I just figured it's cause I am just learning to do it."

I nodded, patting the bed, next to me. She walked back to the bed, and lyed down next me. She out her head on my chest. I played with her hair.

"Goodnight." she said.

"Goodnight."

*next day*

PASHAN's P.O.V.

I am sitting on the sofa, next to Ed, and Kellin just found out what I showed Ed.

"Pashan. Can I ask you to do something?" Kellin asked.

I nodded.

"Okay. I want you to close your eyes. And clear your mind. "

I obeyed and closed my eyes. I cleared my head of any thoughts, I might of had.

"Okay, not I want you to imagine, you have wings, and they are coming out of your back."

I felt Ed get up and walk away from me. But I ignored it, and thought of the wings. After a moment I heard a gasp. I flung my eyes open.

"What?! What the fuck happened?!"

OOOO! CLIFF HANGER!

haha.

Well, sorry this chapter was short. Its like 12 something. and I am tired. But the next chapter will be more detailed. I'll update soon.

much love,

Kat.xx ♥