Chapter 9 (Short)

*1 month later*

I sat on the sofa, as I flipped through an old magizine. I grabbed the page, and tossed it over. One after the other. I sat the magizine on the coffee table, and stood up. I walked into the kitchen and straight to the fridge. It was almost 03:30, so Ed is still asleep. I mean who wouldn't be asleep, and three thirty in the morning? Oh, yeah. Me. I giggled to myself. I grabbed the sandwich meat out of the drawer in the fridge, and tossed it on the island. I also grabbed the Mayo, and the bread. Once I made my sandwich I put the items up and walked into the sitting room. I sat my sandwich on a napkin on the table, and sat down. I laid my head back, and closed my eyes. In my head, I imagined, Ed.

He was asleep. Tossing, and turning, kicking the duvet off. He sat up quickly, and was breathing hard. He brings his hand to his forehead, and let's it drop. And with that he jumps up. A panicked look on his face, and runs from the room.

I opened my eyes as I heard a creek in the floorboard.

ED's P.O.V.

I sat up quickly, drinched in sweat. My duvet was on the floor beside the bed. I couldn't breath. I brought my hand to my face, and imidiatoy let it drop. I started to panicked. I jumped out of the bed, and made my way to the sitting room. As I walked the floorboard creeked. Pashan, lifted her head and turned to look at me, as it did.

"Oh, god. you're okay." I said breathing gravely, and walking down the stairs.

"Okay. That was weird." she said.

I walked up next to her and sat down beside her on the sofa. "What was weird, love? "

"Okay, let me as this." she turned towards me. "When you were asleep, you had a bad dream right?" I nodded. "And you woke up with the duvet kicked off, and you were sweating." I stared at her. how did she know what I did.

"Where you watching me? "

"I've been down here this entire time. I saw you tossing and turning, and then you woke up breathing heavy, and run out here. and then you did it."

"Oh, okay. Well, that is your talent. "

"Talent?" I nod and stand up. "We all have a talent. Well, angels that is. And I guess you got the talent trait. from your mother. Do you want to see mine?" she nods, slowly. I turn towards the mirror across the room. I outstretched my arm, and opened it. I moved two finger motioning for the mirror to come to me. With that it moved, and slowly moved my hand, to point next to Pashan. Her eyes went big, as the mirror sat down next to her.

"I don't see how I'm surprised. I should be use to this by now. " she giggled, as she spoke. "But if this is my ability, then how come I controlled you that night, I showed you the levitation?"

"that's a demon trait. They can control the minds, and body's of other living creatures, without using possession, methods. "

she nodded and stood up.

"Okay, well, I'm going to the store. Is there anything you abosolutely need? "

I shook my head and she nodded. She walked to the door and grabbed the nob. She walked out closing the door behind her.

"one. two. thr-" I was cut off by her walking through the door again.

"Its three in the morning, why the hell, am I going out?". she giggled. With that I stood up and walked up the stair. She dashed past me into her room, and I went to mine.

I lyed down, and fell asleep quick.