Chapter 2

PASHAN's P.O.V.

I woke up, and immediately sat up. I was sweating, and breathing hard. I could remember why. I flung my legs over the edge of the bed, sitting there, for moment. Finally, I stood up. My bare feet hitting the ground. It was cold. I quickly made my way to the washroom. I stood in front of the mirror, wiggling my toes, on the carpet below my feet. I turning to water on and grabbed my toothbrush, and the paste. Squeezing the tube and putting some on the brissels. I put the brush under the water and brought it to my mouth. As I brushed my teeth, I stared in the mirror. I quickly turned my head to look out to the bedroom. I had seen something in my peripheral. I looked and saw nothing so I ignored it. I resumed brushing my teeth. Once I finished, I washed my face and took my hair from its pony tail. The blonde, came down in a wave around my shoulders. My roots were starting to come back through. I looked at my hair in the mirror. It went down to mid-back. I loved my hair, I just hated the colour. Its naturally brown, but I've had it dyed blonde since I was in, year 8. A ring from my room brought me back from my thoughts. I ran to my bed, and grabbed it reading the text that had come through.

Ed Sheeran.xx :

Ouii! Get ready! I'm coming a little early. Have a surprise. (:

I hate surprises, but I guess I'll let this one slide.

To: Ed Sheeran.xx

Mmkay! I'll be ready. Can't wait! (:

I threw my phone down on the duvet and ran, to my wardrobe. I pulled the string to switch the light on. I threw cloths everywhere around me, to the floor of the closet. Finally, I found a black tanktop, and a loose half shirt, with a mustache on it. I went to my dresser and grabbed a pair of shorts, shimmying them up my thighs. I got my Red chucks, and grabbed some socks from my top drawer. I put those on and grabbed my phone from the bed, sliding it in my pocket. I walked out of my room, switching the light off, as I closed the door. I ran down the stairs, just in time to hear the doorbell being rung.

"I got it mum!" I yelled.

I didn't receive and answer so I ran to the door, and opened it.

"Well, Hi there. Sorry, I'm late. I kinda got lost."

"You're not late," I laughed. " You actually got here fast."

"Oh," he chuckled.

"So! Are you hungry?"

"No I'm go-"

He paused. I stared at him for a moment, before I noticed he was looking at someone. I turned around.

"Honey? Who is this?" My mum said as she fixed her hair, and smiled.

"Mum," I stretched out the word, " This, is Ed. He is my... friend.."

"Well, nice to meet you, Ed." She said. Oh. My. God. My mother is flirting with a guy, She could the mother of!

"Mum! Stop! You MILF."

Ed chuckled.

ED's P.O.V. (short)

"Mum! Stop! You MILF." Pashan yelled. I lightly chuckled. Her mum walked in on our conversation, and I think she is flirting with me. I hate it when this happens. I stood there as Pashan turned to me. She was kinda short. With my height, of 5'7", she came to my chest. She was short. a cute short. She broke my thoughts as she spoke.

"Give me a moment. If you want you can sit in the T.V. room. The remote is on the table. Telly is all yours."

I nodded as she drug her mum out of the room, and out of ear shot. I closed the door behind me, and walked to the t.v. room. I sat down on the sofa, and turned the telly on. I didn't pay attention to it. I just sat there, thinking.