Chapter 8 (part 1)

I sat there. On the sofa, staring, at them.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" I yelled.

They were silent. I stood, and walked to the mirror, adjacent from me. I screamed.

My eyes, were red. My nails black. But I looked to my back. There were wings there. Holy shit! I had wings! they were white. and feathery. Why were they pretty but my other features..... bad. I turned to Ed.

"What does this mean?"

Kellin looked at me, before speaking.

"Is Perrie, your real sister?"

"No, I am adopted."

"Shit. Ed, bro. Tell her."

"Tell, me what?" I asked, with a little irritation.

"Well, the die in your hair is gone. Your eyes are red. Your nails are black. You look like you want to kill someone. but at the same time, want to help them. Your wings, are beautiful. Which would happen if you were a good angel. And the other features, aside from the hair, are from demons. "

"Well, then what the fuck am I?!"

"Do you know who your birth parents are?" Kellin asked.

I nodded, "Yeah, Lola Drew, and Salem Nix. Why?"

"Oh my god." Kellin said. With a weird expression on his face.

I was trying my hardest, not to listen to what he was thinking. I usually can to it. But its hard, with them.

'salem nix. that's the demon, that sedused the angel. lola drew. she's the angel that disobeyed her father. had a child with a demon, and then killed herself.' I heard Kellin think.

"My mother did not, kill herself!" I yelled. "My father wasn't a demon, and my mother wasn't an angel!"

"Pashan calm down," Ed said, "If you get to angry, you'll hurt yourself. Or someone else."

I looked at him. My thought were going crazy.

'Smack him' 'Don't hurt him. You love him' I thought.

"Pashan. Just sit down. Relax. Your battling yourself." Kellin said.

I walked back to the sofa, and sat down. I took a deep breath, and spoke.

"Okay. Explain to me, what happened with my parents... "

QUICK SIDE NOTE!

credit to /LetLive_Sempturinal for the parents names in this.

-Kat.xx ♥