Chapter 13

GUYS! Sorry for the late updates, but I will try to upload as much a possible!!!

I let my feet touch the ground, as I arrived at Kellin's house. His door, was closed, but all of his lights were on. So either he was looking for something, or his has someone over. I didn't really care at the time so I just walked in.

"Kellin!"

"Yeah! Dude you okay!?" He said as he ran out into his sitting room.

"Its.." I took a deep breath, but before I could answer, he finished my sentence.

"Pashan..." I nodded quickly. I ran to his room. As he came back into the room, he was fiddling with his trousers. Once he had them up, he grabbed his jacket from the table next to the door, and shrugged it on.

I couldn't stop him. She's gone now, and I'm the biggest fucking doofus.

"Ed. Shut up. Keep your thoughts to yourself. "

"Sorry."

And with that we got in the car. We drove as fast as we could. Having Kellin here, he can track people, and demons, by tracking their thoughts. And boy was Gerard, thinking. The horrible things that went through his mind. I shivered. I was snapped from my thoughts as we pulled into a parking lot. The place looked abandoned, but from what I've learned nothing is ever adandoned.

We slowly got out of the car, and began to walk, towards the building. I stop at a door, and shoved it open. I slowly walk in, and I go straight, until I reach a staircase. I turned to see Kellin, right behind me. He nods and I make my way up the stairs. As I reach the top of the 5th flight, I was greeted by face, eight in mine. His long face, made his mad expression more promentent. His hands gripped my shirt and pulled me towards a door. He slammed me against it, and as I hit he backed away. He had an evil look on his face. I looked down at his body. He was really skinny. He must have been extremely strong, to be able to pull me. He came towards me and grinned. His fangs pecking out from his lips. I stared at him waiting for him to touch me. He finally opened his mouth, (may I note his jaw unhenged) and tried to bite me. I grabbed the nearest thing to my hand, and shoved it into his mouth. He gagged for a moment,and then Kellin, slowly got up behind him. He took his knife, that was in this pocket, and stabbed it into the vamps back. He hissed a couple of times before, a bright light flashed. I shielded my eyes, until the light was gone. As the light faded, so did the vamp. I looked to Kellin, and he shrugged. I pushed myself off the wall, and we began to wall down, a long corridor. We walked down, to the end. when we met big double, doors. Kellin stood beside me, and we were in silence for a moment. I held my breath, before pushing the door open.

**

HEY PEOPLESSSS!!! Hope you like this chapter. I know it short but I am working on a REALLY long one so it'll make up for it. (:

~Kat♥