Prologue

A family with riches in the palm of their hands.

A family never fail to stay humble and grounded.

A family who is able to give back to their loyal employee's, earning them their loyalty and out most respect.

The Valdez-Caymo Tower is owned by two of the riches family in the Philippines, merged together as one becoming one of the most powerful company the Philippines has known.

Arthur Valdez and Lyka Valdez was arranged by marriage but it did not hinder how they felt destined for each other. They describe the first time they saw each other was like love at first sight. There was no doubt how sincere their love grew.

Bless with twins, a son and a daughter. One was perfectly healthy while the other was unfortunate enough to have a medical condition. One with a strong heart, while other had a weak one.

Twins who loved each other dearly, who took care of each other when their parents were gone on a business trip, twins who protected one another from rough bullies. Twins who perfectly understand one another. Twins named Aden and Alyssa Valdez.

But how destiny would play its part.

Twins who greatly loved each other will be torn apart when both of their hearts is in love with the same person.

Dennise Michelle Lazaro.

One will have her, and while the other will say she was NEVER MINE to begin with.